The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! YES! YES!
hugh-jackman-bondi-beach-d02.jpg
you'll have to excuse the look on my face, i had just out ran a bunch of crazy girls screamin we want your body :rotfl

Jokes aside, I actually plan to photoshoot myself similar to this just to show off, not to be an ass, but just to enjoy my accomplishment, and hopefully most people will know enough that it was a long road to get to that point and agree I should have a little bragging time :lol

ryan3.jpg

Part time yes... but not full time, I would like it to be full time someday, maybe whenever I retire.

Why do ask, I'm curious?!!!?!?

I was asking because you say you're in the gym at 4 am and all the things and time you put into it. I wouldn't have time for much else and work too. I just don't know how you find enough time in the day.

Jokes aside, I actually plan to photoshoot myself similar to this just to show off, not to be an ass, but just to enjoy my accomplishment, and hopefully most people will know enough that it was a long road to get to that point and agree I should have a little bragging time :lol

ryan3.jpg

in all honesty I do to, I dunno if I'll post em up here but they'll be hanging up around the house

I'll post them everywhere, I'll be running around like Jimmy Stewart in It's a Wonderful Life :lol, I've even thought of taking of video of me running up some stairs and jumping up and down at the top in triumph :lol

With Rocky being so key in my efforts, it's my goal to one day get to Philly and run the stairs, won't be the first or last to do that, but I'd like to have that extra personal connection.

I'll post them everywhere, I'll be running around like Jimmy Stewart in It's a Wonderful Life :lol, I've even thought of taking of video of me running up some stairs and jumping up and down at the top in triumph :lol

With Rocky being so key in my efforts, it's my goal to one day get to Philly and run the stairs, won't be the first or last to do that, but I'd like to have that extra personal connection.
Thats awesome! haha I like the way you think bro

ryan3.jpg

Better be ready to cut EVERYTHING processed and bad from your diet. And i mean everything if you're gonna look like that. (Ryan did/does)

Good luck to ya! (it's not impossible, but you gotta be in a mind set)

75% diet 25% workouts

Better be ready to cut EVERYTHING processed and bad from your diet. And i mean everything if you're gonna look like that. (Ryan did/does)

Good luck to ya! (it's not impossible, but you gotta be in a mind set)

75% diet 25% workouts

^^True that. It sucks because I have to force myself to eat on a regular basis. I usually just eat B/L/D when I'm hungry. Trying to eat every 2-3 hours is hard....and I always feel preggers because my stomach feels full. Starting on the first I'm pulling out all the stops and totally going crazy with the diet plan.

I was asking because you say you're in the gym at 4 am and all the things and time you put into it. I wouldn't have time for much else and work too. I just don't know how you find enough time in the day.

How yeah I have a full time job where I work as a Software Engineer and 8 hr days, the bodybuilding I might get sponsors here and there but I've dropped all sponsors or haven't chase after anything since my wedding since it was a little too much time devoted and my wife would kill me if I chose to work the second job more than go on a hooneymoon :lol

But I'm back into the swing of things with more time opening up nowadays. I've never quit hit the gym as frequently as I do though...

:lol that sounds awesome Maul :rock

^^True that. It sucks because I have to force myself to eat on a regular basis. I usually just eat B/L/D when I'm hungry. Trying to eat every 2-3 hours is hard....and I always feel preggers because my stomach feels full. Starting on the first I'm pulling out all the stops and totally going crazy with the diet plan.

It's whenever you cross over and have the mindset that forcing this food is goin to get you the results that you want. That's whenever you know you are ready :rock

U don't eat for taste anymore you eat for results!!!

Well, I've started. Did about 35 minutes on a treadmill and another 10 cycling. Only had water and 1 small RedBull to drink.

Gonna get a consistent schedule of cardio going, try and keep the soda out and then work on diet last because that will be the incredibly hard thing.

Abs are in pain haha 100 sit ups, 100 crunches and 100 leg raises...I guess it shouldve been expected that theyd be in pain huh? oh well, everytime i work out I get a fresh feeling (not neccesarily a fresh smell :lol )

It's a matter of choice, I don't want just abs personally, I want all my front torso muscles toned, some peole just get a 6 pack, it depends on what you want, to me it's silly to have pecs and a 6 pack and nothing between your abs and your lats.

Back