The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me as well, I usually do obliques but...okay this is what happened, wake up at six, eat a small meal, maybe a cup of fajita meat, go do about an hour of cardio, then whatever workout i do that day (abs and obliques, arms chest etc.) but today I had to go christmas shopping for the family so everything was rushed.

I managed to pull off a pre-holiday workout over 3 days. I am on holidays but took the opportunity to do the classes with RPM on Monday plus an hour of chest, biceps and shoulders, Bodypump on Tuesday and RPM again on Wednesday. I am burning but it is worth it. I will take 2 days off and then hit the gym again on Saturday.

Just asking.......have any of you guys ever strained your goodies doing this stuff?

:D

It gets interesting in bike class sometimes and usually you can just "shift" a little to avoid danger. It would be handy to have someone around to take care of things if that was ever to happen. :naughty

I managed to pull off a pre-holiday workout over 3 days. I am on holidays but took the opportunity to do the classes with RPM on Monday plus an hour of chest, biceps and shoulders, Bodypump on Tuesday and RPM again on Wednesday. I am burning but it is worth it. I will take 2 days off and then hit the gym again on Saturday.

Same here will be back on Saturday, hit it hard Tuesday and Wednesday, was going to go to the gym this morning and do a little bit of cardio but my body is rocked... :monkey2 :lol

Haven't posted here in a while, but I've been going to the gym consistantly 4-5 days/week since July and I finially hit one of my goals on the flat bench of 250 lbs. Just picked an arbitrary number to begin with, one in which I never thought I would reach, but I actually did reach it and it feels awesome.

I'll be working out tomorrow, cap off Christmas working my ass :lol Gotta though, this week's routine is M-W-F-S, and I'm trying to hit the 60 mark by Monday, no room to take time off.

Haven't posted here in a while, but I've been going to the gym consistantly 4-5 days/week since July and I finially hit one of my goals on the flat bench of 250 lbs. Just picked an arbitrary number to begin with, one in which I never thought I would reach, but I actually did reach it and it feels awesome.

Keep pumping bro, you'll be at 275lbs before you know it... I remember when 225 was a feat and then 250, 275, 315, 365, 405, etc... well you get the picture. Good work :rock

and Maul, GET IT SON..... GET>>>> IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep pumping bro, you'll be at 275lbs before you know it... I remember when 225 was a feat and then 250, 275, 315, 365, 405, etc... well you get the picture. Good work :rock

and Maul, GET IT SON..... GET>>>> IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man, I can still remember when 135 was tough for me :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well, I got some nice clothes for Christmas, but good news bad news, a lot of it didn't fit :lol I'm being a bit pickier since it's new stuff so no sense keeping it if it can be exchanged/returned, unlike stuff if I already have, why not get some mileage out of it. Having been a 3XL for years, it's nice to put on 2XL stuff and have it look baggy and fatty on you, I'm a full fledged 1XL now, don't think I'll EVER be L, but that's because of my height and build more than weight. Good feeling though, just wish the clothes fit better, I like em :lol

Well, I got some nice clothes for Christmas, but good news bad news, a lot of it didn't fit :lol I'm being a bit pickier since it's new stuff so no sense keeping it if it can be exchanged/returned, unlike stuff if I already have, why not get some mileage out of it. Having been a 3XL for years, it's nice to put on 2XL stuff and have it look baggy and fatty on you, I'm a full fledged 1XL now, don't think I'll EVER be L, but that's because of my height and build more than weight. Good feeling though, just wish the clothes fit better, I like em :lol

Don't go L Maul, I'm a XL as well and I love it :rock Keep up the good work! :rock

I think Hugh might be a L :rotfl

OH HELLLLL YESSS haha
hugh-jackman-australia-shirtless-20.jpg
thats me, give me till summer :lol

I can' wait to get back to the gym tommorow!

I skipped out Christmas eve and day then I got really sick yesterday and am recovering today.:sick

Back