The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just asking.......have any of you guys ever strained your goodies doing this stuff?

:D

No, and I hope to god I never do :lol....Like was said before, if you breath proper when your lifting you will be ok...

So you gonna be a regular visitor to our friendly fitness thread Ween??

I'm so happy to see this thread take off guys, I never imagined it would grow to this today, so awesome!...Chest and back yesterday...Shoulders and arms today :banana

Last edited:
Well I'm Keen to get back to Gym today, haven't been since wednesday, (couldn't go thursday ,late shopping) and the gym's been closed from them til Monday :( Back into to it this week :)

Does anyone here have ifitness for the iphone seems pretty decent little app?

Today I had a very shocking event happen to me and you guys will know this if you are a gym rat. Girls DO NOT give complements no matter how good you look, especially a HOT girl. I don't know what it is they'll check you out to death but there's no way they would come and talk to you and I respect that it's not the place or the time for that sort of thing, so I do see where they are coming from and I totally agree I'm there to go balls to the wall and barely hold a breath let alone have a conversation with someone during sets. Guys it's the total opposite you have the fellas and chums in there all gather round and critique and give advice and also give notion to progress because it's sort of a respect thing with guys.

Well now to the good part of my story. Today I was doing chest and wearing I would say a fairly snug long sleeve t-shirt. Well with this kind of shirt on you can definitely see my whole physique a lot more than just a average shirt because it's form fitting (another reason to get in shape guys so you can actually wear this stuff and hold your head up high). Anyways I kid you not one of the hottest women I seen there at my gym for some time comes up to me while I'm resting for a second between sets and says "I just wanted to come up and tell you that "U" have got the best body here at the gym and not only the body but a great looking guy in general, just telling you not like you all ready know" My face just drop after I thank'd her and was being polite and very appreciative of the situation. I just have to say stuff like this just pushes the motivation button to the next level. So fellas lesson learned whether it's a gal or guy, if you see them making progress go up to them short and sweet tell them how amazing their progress is coming along or how good they look. It won't hurt and it makes for that more enjoyable and more motivating for the person to plug along in what is a all ready hard enough sport.

Ski

Well with this kind of shirt on you can definitely see my whole physique a lot more than just a average shirt because it's form fitting (another reason to get in shape guys so you can actually wear this stuff and hold your head up high).

That's a big motivator for me, a lot of shirts I feel have a nice look, are often made to look best when they're snug, and not a lot of material, but when you're 320lbs with man tits, it doesn't work. When I can wear a skin tight shirt and have man-shaped pectorals for the first time in my life, I'm going to proudly flaunt that, I've NEVER had pecs, I've had man boobs since I was like 11, it's sucks. I can even live with a gut, but women are supposed to have tits, not dudes, it's the one thing I hated most about being fat. It's the most exciting thing for me, signs of a normal male body that I've never had, veins showing in my arms and hands, knuckles (had baby fat dimples all my life), pectorals, all that stuff, maybe even have a little adam's apple showing finally.

FoodIntake.jpg

Today I had a very shocking event happen to me and you guys will know this if you are a gym rat. Girls DO NOT give complements no matter how good you look, especially a HOT girl. I don't know what it is they'll check you out to death but there's no way they would come and talk to you and I respect that it's not the place or the time for that sort of thing, so I do see where they are coming from and I totally agree I'm there to go balls to the wall and barely hold a breath let alone have a conversation with someone during sets. Guys it's the total opposite you have the fellas and chums in there all gather round and critique and give advice and also give notion to progress because it's sort of a respect thing with guys.

Well now to the good part of my story. Today I was doing chest and wearing I would say a fairly snug long sleeve t-shirt. Well with this kind of shirt on you can definitely see my whole physique a lot more than just a average shirt because it's form fitting (another reason to get in shape guys so you can actually wear this stuff and hold your head up high). Anyways I kid you not one of the hottest women I seen there at my gym for some time comes up to me while I'm resting for a second between sets and says "I just wanted to come up and tell you that "U" have got the best body here at the gym and not only the body but a great looking guy in general, just telling you not like you all ready know" My face just drop after I thank'd her and was being polite and very appreciative of the situation. I just have to say stuff like this just pushes the motivation button to the next level. So fellas lesson learned whether it's a gal or guy, if you see them making progress go up to them short and sweet tell them how amazing their progress is coming along or how good they look. It won't hurt and it makes for that more enjoyable and more motivating for the person to plug along in what is a all ready hard enough sport.

Ski

That is a half truth. Women can be like men and just say what comes to their mind. Granted men are much much worse at letting the opposite know what they think. Not so much worse, as it's more of a common trait, for men to say what is on their mind. By that, they are more comfortable letting a woman know how attractive she is to him, were as a woman, may think it, but won't necessarily say it.

I have had women in the past, and even the not-so-distant past, that were of the stranger variety, let me know how attractive I am. Who doesn't like getting those compliments? But like Skiman said, those are of the rare variety. They don't happen every day, so it's nice to take it in when it does happen. I like when women say, so have you been seeing anyone lately, because you're a good looking guy. Take this past Summer, a few girls peeped into our gym, and they were around 18-20 and the one girl yelled out to me, "you're hot!" She was very cute, and gave me a nice ego boost that day.

Another thing I noticed, as we probably all have, men make it so obvious that they check women out, where as women, are very sneaky about it, and you may think that one girl who doesn't even know you exist, could be the one checking you out. There a tough group to crack, that's for sure!

btw Skiman, I have upped my workout routine since I am on a holiday break! :rock

I put in 3+ hours yesterday. I know I overdid it, but I love working out free of stress, no time constraint, so I'll take advantage of that, and see how much I can improve over the next 6-7 days I have off.

I love muscle memory! :rock

What's this dude? and great story, it must really make you feel good to be complimented like that..

I log what I eat daily, :rock and thanks man!!!

where'd you find that program??
~~and girls come up and tell me that now. I can't imagine how often it would happen once I get in shape.

It's called fitday, you can find on fitday.com and it's totally free and one of the best loggers for food I've found out there.

That is a half truth. Women can be like men and just say what comes to their mind. Granted men are much much worse at letting the opposite know what they think. Not so much worse, as it's more of a common trait, for men to say what is on their mind. By that, they are more comfortable letting a woman know how attractive she is to him, were as a woman, may think it, but won't necessarily say it.

I have had women in the past, and even the not-so-distant past, that were of the stranger variety, let me know how attractive I am. Who doesn't like getting those compliments? But like Skiman said, those are of the rare variety. They don't happen every day, so it's nice to take it in when it does happen. I like when women say, so have you been seeing anyone lately, because you're a good looking guy. Take this past Summer, a few girls peeped into our gym, and they were around 18-20 and the one girl yelled out to me, "you're hot!" She was very cute, and gave me a nice ego boost that day.

Another thing I noticed, as we probably all have, men make it so obvious that they check women out, where as women, are very sneaky about it, and you may think that one girl who doesn't even know you exist, could be the one checking you out. There a tough group to crack, that's for sure!

btw Skiman, I have upped my workout routine since I am on a holiday break! :rock

I put in 3+ hours yesterday. I know I overdid it, but I love working out free of stress, no time constraint, so I'll take advantage of that, and see how much I can improve over the next 6-7 days I have off.

I love muscle memory! :rock

Hey some days we have those days that take forever at the gym, and it's not a unenjoying place we are having fun because it's what we like to do. I understand completely about being here for 3+ hours especially if one of those hours are a full cardio session.

Goin back to the women vs men compliment talk, she if really did make me feel good and we accomplished, almost like a adrenaline rush to push that button even further which I all ready mentally turned myself to the gym/metal machine these past couples weeks with cardio twice a day and 2 hours+ weight training sessions daily.

What really caught me off guard, is the woman with the compliment, I mean most of the times I kind of scared off guys/gals no matter what it is because of how intense my training is. Is sort of a zone out kind of I really don't pay too much attention to others and just blast away. So a lot of ppl apologize whenever they ask me about something or stop me in the middle of my routine and I don't mind as long as they are willing to learn and are nice about it. I really like helping ppl to no end when it comes to bettering themselves and if I can teach them a trick or two that I've learned throughout the years it cuts the guess work for themselves in half. This gal was slightly older than me maybe around 38 or so but if one of those woman that seems to only get better with age and blows low 20's to the mid 20's women away if you know what I mean. I was honestly shocked that a women that look this way came over and of course that takes care of herself (probably understands how much work it is and dedication it takes) so bluntly stated her mind.

As you all may know I'm a very humble guy and think very little of myself and I'm only there like everyone to reach the next level. I'm still the little manchild Ski (hence I collect toys :rotfl) that all my family and friends have come to know, no matter what happens :lol

In short it was a great day and I'm fired up to do it all over again!

BACK DAY SONZ!!!!!! :rock

Leg days for me!

I wanna blast my legs... probably do some cardio first. I know, never do cardio on a leg day, but I am. I am taking advantage of working like a mad man during my time off.

Leg days for me!

I wanna blast my legs... probably do some cardio first. I know, never do cardio on a leg day, but I am. I am taking advantage of working like a mad man during my time off.

Eli nothing wrong with cardio on leg day, I actually did cardio in the morning, legs with weights at night and cardio again right after that. I've never seen a depletion in growth on my quads, actually it's been the opposite.

I believe this to be another myth that it will shrink your legs, just get a great post workout meal and leave it to the make believers... :lol

Eli nothing wrong with cardio on leg day, I actually did cardio in the morning, legs with weights at night and cardio again right after that. I've never seen a depletion in growth on my quads, actually it's been the opposite.

I believe this to be another myth that it will shrink your legs, just get a great post workout meal and leave it to the make believers... :lol

I have done cardio many times during leg days.

Back