The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys make me tired! :lol

bench-press.gif

I burned over 1,000 calories today. I am so tired now as a result. I can't even stay awake. Ugh! I also made this a Shoulders day... with triceps and abs. I wimped out. Didn't feel like doing legs. I'll do legs tomorrow or on Thursday.

I burned over 1,000 calories today. I am so tired now as a result. I can't even stay awake. Ugh! I also made this a Shoulders day... with triceps and abs. I wimped out. Didn't feel like doing legs. I'll do legs tomorrow or on Thursday.

Shoulders and tri's for me tomorrow boyees :chew

Ohh yes!! Being tired after a good workout is good...No pain, no gain! ...Right guys??

Sweat was pouring into my eyes today as I was doing deadlifts, I went for 525lbs for 4 reps and dropped that ???? faster than you could eat a chicken Mcnugget. I was also supersetting push ups to failure in between each set of deads which doesn't help with the sweat dripping on the Gold's Gym rubber floor :rotfl

PAIN.....? I think so... :monkey2

Sweat was pouring into my eyes today as I was doing deadlifts, I went for 525lbs for 4 reps and dropped that ???? faster than you could eat a chicken Mcnugget. I was also supersetting push ups to failure in between each set of deads which doesn't help with the sweat dripping on the Gold's Gym rubber floor :rotfl

PAIN.....? I think so... :monkey2

Da** dude, I think just watching you workout would make me tired or possibly pass out :lol

Last edited:
Feeling the soreness but I want more, can't nuttin stop me! Well maybe a few :duff at NYE's but nothing before and after that!!!!

This and b-days are my only days to party so I gotta make it happen!

I tried to be inspiring to my New Years friends, pretty much everyone wants to lose weight this year, I reminded them that I wanted to last year and did, also rolling it over into this one, but I think I only need about 6 more months of work to get where I'm going, trimming down that is, I'll have to work my lifetime to maintain.

Oh joy here come the New Years crew. I give most of them 3 weeks. :angelsmil

I finally have access to my Bowflex again so I can work out on it when I cannot make it to the gym like today.

I hope we all can make our goals this year.

Chest and bi's today along with an hour of cardio and no new peeps since ppl are weak on coming in on the weekends anyways at my Gold's.

Oh joy here come the New Years crew. I give most of them 3 weeks. :angelsmil

Gotta start somewhere, some will never take it far, but for some it's a stepping stone, I went through a number of few week spurts without sticking it out, most I ever did was like 3 months, I'm now at 11.

Back