The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, and 1 lb isn't the difference between there or not :lol, I'm proud of what I achieved, but with 60 being the goal, I want the satisfaction of accomplishing precisely what I set out to do, not close enough, even if it's 99%, but 100% achieve a goal I set for myself.

Yeah I would say that 99% is pretty damn good job my friend! I'm thinking about start a EPIC weight loss thread or posting here myself, I can't decide if I want to put in my blog or just here. In my blog I like to give informative information and try not to bore anyone with just details of what I'm doing in my training.

Hmmm, what to do... what to do.... :eek:

Oh yeah! That's the only way to run... treadmills are boring. No chance of running from a dog or having 3 teens try to jack you for your ipod. :lol

Then it's time to start carrying logs and playing the Rocky 5 theme song No Easy Way Out - Robert Tepper on the iPooood.

Wrong song, it should be Hearts on Fire - John Cafferty I've actually been tempted to run through the snow, we have a big field next to the house, but then I think of the cold and suddently Rocky 4 is not so glamorous :lol

Wrong song, it should be Hearts on Fire - John Cafferty I've actually been tempted to run through the snow, we have a big field next to the house, but then I think of the cold and suddently Rocky 4 is not so glamorous :lol

Yeah I know, I just like "No Easy Way Out" just because of what it states on the title.

No thank you for me on the snow trips, I'm gonna remain warm and keep the heartrate burning inside with the heat :lol

Because of the movie scene, I always think of that song as contemplative and mourningful so I can't imagine working out to it. Hearts on Fire is part of my jogging playlist though, actually my jogging segment is nothing but Rocky.

Because of the movie scene, I always think of that song as contemplative and mourningful so I can't imagine working out to it. Hearts on Fire is part of my jogging playlist though, actually my jogging segment is nothing but Rocky.

I turn to it whenever it seems like I don't wanna continue, because I'm doin the moderate low intensity incline walk on the treadmill for 60 minutes, one hour of walking is a long freaking time. 20 minutes goes by like it's no ones business but after 40 minutes it's torture :lol

I alternate between the Rocky soundtracks 1-6 and then go with Transformer the Movie 1986.

I turn to it whenever it seems like I don't wanna continue, because I'm doin the moderate low intensity incline walk on the treadmill for 60 minutes, one hour of walking is a long freaking time. 20 minutes goes by like it's no ones business but after 40 minutes it's torture :lol

I alternate between the Rocky soundtracks 1-6 and then go with Transformer the Movie 1986.

Dare and You got the touch! Oddly enough Rocky 4 and TF:the movie were both Vince DiCola scores. This thread is inspiring...:ogat

TF the movie soundtrack FTW! :rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0QgjwxPZxWo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0QgjwxPZxWo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Did the RPM class today and am worn out. I have hockey tonight so should be dead tired by tomorrow morning. The class was overflowing and of course there were not enough bikes for everyone. Need to get there early and sign up.

Did the RPM class today and am worn out. I have hockey tonight so should be dead tired by tomorrow morning. The class was overflowing and of course there were not enough bikes for everyone. Need to get there early and sign up.

Did u flex and give them your most muscular pose, that always works for me, or maybe even carrying the heaviest dumbbell in the house most ppl move because they don't want to lose an appendage :lol

So far....

todayf11.jpg

Jokes aside, I actually plan to photoshoot myself similar to this just to show off, not to be an ass, but just to enjoy my accomplishment, and hopefully most people will know enough that it was a long road to get to that point and agree I should have a little bragging time :lol

ryan3.jpg

I would not blame you Sean. That is amazing work you have done.

New thread, Sideshow Freaks Biggest Loser :lol

I would be sigining up...

I had fallen off the workhorse.... slipped into some bad habits... and all my progress has now been reversed.

I have been depressed for some time. Life, work and more just were not making it easy on so many levels.

But then I made some extreme health related discoveries about myself... I really need to get back on track guys. I don't have a lot of time due to my job and my family responsibilities. But I need to do something.

Getting back to eating right will help I hope, but I need to do this. I do. . . I will not lose out on seeing my boy grow up into man. :monkey2

Improved dietary habbits alone can make a big difference, not in losing large ammounts of weight but it's certainly a first step, I lost like 20lbs in high school just from drinking lots of water instead of juices and sodas, that mixed with my lifestyle burnt some off.

Thanks Sean.

I am off Soda for a bit. Even when I go out, I only do Water.

Dropping white floured items... doing Whole Grain and Wheat.

Going Chicken and Seafood too.

I am hoping this will help.

Back