The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made some suggestions up above....

I can do chicken. I love it. How do you do london broil ? ??? Broiling?:eek:

Are almonds the only nut we can reach for ?

I do cottage cheese now as part of a meal so I can do that.

Back and Bi's tonight ! :naughty

I can do chicken. I love it. How do you do london broil ? ??? Broiling?:eek:

Are almonds the only nut we can reach for ?

I do cottage cheese now as part of a meal so I can do that.

Back and Bi's tonight ! :naughty

I cut my steak and just put it on the George Foreman.

Almonds are the better ones but I guess cashews and walnuts are fine as well.

I cut my steak and just put it on the George Foreman.

Almonds are the better ones but I guess cashews and walnuts are fine as well.

Ok, cool. I will try that.

How do you keep your chicken and steak from sticking ? Non-stick spray?

Ok, I will pick up some almonds tonight and maybe some cashews. Variety can help me to keep it going better.

Ok, cool. I will try that.

How do you keep your chicken and steak from sticking ? Non-stick spray?

Ok, I will pick up some almonds tonight and maybe some cashews. Variety can help me to keep it going better.

Steak has enough fat on it to where it won't stick on the Foreman and the chicken I just broil in a boiling pan and just shred it by hand.

So far today...

todayf12.jpg

Just doing a little calorie minimizing before I begin working out. I don't need to lose a bunch of weight or build a lot of muscle, but I do want to lose a few pounds and then firm up a little. I don't want to look like I'm over 40 even though I am. :lol

Just doing a little calorie minimizing before I begin working out. I don't need to lose a bunch of weight or build a lot of muscle, but I do want to lose a few pounds and then firm up a little. I don't want to look like I'm over 40 even though I am. :lol

I wanna look like Lou by the time I'm 60 :monkey1

Had a good workout today. I was sick most of last week so I just did some light stuff, but today I felt much better and was pretty motivated for the "resolution."

~~I had a LOL moment while benching...I wasn't really straining that much, but I guess it was enough to squeeze an air biscuit out. A dude a few feet away from me just started laughing.

At least it wasn't a hot chick. :lol

Speaking of.... One of my friends from a bodybuilding site and lives in the state across from me, we've met at the Arnold Classic and Mr. Olympia 2006 I believe. This was a Halloween shot of the character Laura :rock

raider11.jpg

I figured that a lot of Freaks would love a fantasy girl come true :lol

More motivation to get in shape, eh.... ehhhhhhhh...... :lol

Maybe I'll bring a few friends over to the Freak party in SDCC 2011..................

Back