The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't go this year because of a freaking wedding that my wife's cousin is having on the same freaking weekend :banghead

IT'S BULL???? I tell you.... :lol

Speaking of.... One of my friends from a bodybuilding site and lives in the state across from me, we've met at the Arnold Classic and Mr. Olympia 2006 I believe. This was a Halloween shot of the character Laura :rock

raider11.jpg

I figured that a lot of Freaks would love a fantasy girl come true :lol

:horror

:monkey5

More motivation to get in shape, eh.... ehhhhhhhh...... :lol

Maybe I'll bring a few friends over to the Freak party in SDCC 2011..................

Talk about motivation !

I can't go this year because of a freaking wedding that my wife's cousin is having on the same freaking weekend :banghead

IT'S BULL???? I tell you.... :lol

I'm not going either because I forgot to buy tickets when they went up for sale. :monkey2

Now that is one thing going to the Arnold Classic and Mr. Olympia events, everyone is stacked in and shape, it's almost like you have diet down in order to watch the show :rotfl

Hey Ski, sorry to trouble you, but can you tell me how you work these supplements into your day? To be more specific, I'm just wondering when it is best to take them during the day; pre-workout, post, morning, evening, ect. Thanks!

Supps:
beta-alanine pill form
micronized creatine
L-Glutamine Optimum Nutrition

Hey Ski, sorry to trouble you, but can you tell me how you work these supplements into your day? To be more specific, I'm just wondering when it is best to take them during the day; pre-workout, post, morning, evening, ect. Thanks!

Supps:
beta-alanine pill form
micronized creatine
L-Glutamine Optimum Nutrition

No problem at all, I usually take the creatine and L-Glutamine in the mornings whenever I do my cardio and I'll also add in some L-Arginine, all these are for strength and amino acids are for repair/growth and muscle sparing while doing the cardio or weight training.

In the evening I will take the beta-alanine and with Glutamine, Arginine and creatine once again pre workout before my weight training in the evening and second cardio session.

Post workout I will just take the creatine and glutamine and sip on BCAA's which I prefer the brand name EXTEND from Scivation.

Creatine is the only one that I wouldn't recommend taken no more than 5grams per serving 3 times daily, the amino acids are pretty much whenever, pre for muscle sparing and post for recovery are the best times if you are running a minimal supply.

I sip my BCAA's in a gallon jug throughout the morning, here at work at my desk and throughout my whole workout until the night I go to bed.

Speaking of.... One of my friends from a bodybuilding site and lives in the state across from me, we've met at the Arnold Classic and Mr. Olympia 2006 I believe. This was a Halloween shot of the character Laura :rock

I went to the Arnold Classic in Columbus a few years ago.

Free stuff Galore! :banana

Oh Maul, u don't know what ur missing.......
n bed :lol, good thing I have a wife with a sixer, I don't mean budlight either :monkey1

Whatever gains it might bring, I just find it visually unattractive, I associate 6 packs with dudes and I can't get into women that have anything about them remind me of a dude.

raider11.jpg

That's hot, but I'd prefer her to be wearing a slave Leia outfit.

raider11.jpg

Very nice, though you can see the chicken fillets, very dissapointing when half the chest comes off with the top

Skiman motivated me to join this thread so that I can get advise and support from my fellow fitness freaks!

I'm on a mission to lose at least 80 pounds this year! And I'll need all the support I can get!:eek:

So....just to refresh my memory about fitness.
What kinda routine should I start off with at the gym???

Last edited:
Back