The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you're cutting now?

Ever try to just consistently "lean bulk"?

That's actually what I did, I went up to a clean bulk of 200lbs and now I'm on the way back down. I kept my waist the same and bulked close to 15-17lbs from Nov-Dec, which was about 2lbs per week.

Yeah i more subscribe to Scooby's way of thinking on the whole bulking cutting deal
GJ MAN!
https://scoobysworkshop.com/bulkingAndCutting.htm

Well it is sort of like that, I'm not 16lbs of lard :rotfl I try to bulk up slowly and try to add muscle and then cut down as slowly as possible to build up my size, lil by lil I become bigger every year, so it is sort of that method.

No way should you get fat in order to build muscle and I know some that do. I try to remain as lean as possible and then sculpt it down again until I'm happy. Soon I will be 200lbs 10%, soon.... :monkey2

So I agree with his method :lecture

So I with 16lbs I'm comfortable with that increase to where I don't feel that is bad weight otherwise I think if someone to gain 30-40lbs and then cut back down is horrible for the system plus you have to feel like crap with that much excess weight on the frame.

Well i know YOU are not Eating the Big macs PW lol

Tru, that is the wrongest way to bulk, I had a workout partner in the past that would eat everything in site, needless to say his physique was not what he wanted to be or what most would call a bodybuilder, whenever I told him about dieting and watch the macros, etc... he wouldn't listen, he was so use to eating giant loafs of bread and eating 5-6 egg McMuffins from McCrap, etc...

I honestly couldn't see how he wouldn't gas or that his conditioning was at that level whenever he was training with me, hence though I was lifting the same or greater weights at the same resting points with a lot less food.

i dont try the whole "bulk up" then slim down. i just do what stallone did, lose bodyfat and build muscle on top of that while eating a good healthy diet (high protien, low carb) and lots of protien shakes.. least thats what he said in his book "sly moves" which is a great read btw. if you notice, in the 80's, stallone never looked "bulky", he was actually rather small and slim but he had really built muscles and low body fat that made him seem bigger. arnold is bulky, not stallone. i think i have more of stallones kind of body type to build, but some ppl who are more naturally bigger could be more easily have arnolds physique. i have a faster metabolism.

Gotcha. I'll take the day and hopefully hit it again tomorrow.

Thanks Ski.

Now for some almonds and matter.

oh no question, no working out. just rest and lots of liquids. when i had the flu last, i could barely move, let alone workout.

Ran two miles again last night and did abs... Like I said, just trying to get back into it right now.... I'm in horrible shape, that's for sure. I even got a little chaffed running last night :(

Ran two miles again last night and did abs... Like I said, just trying to get back into it right now.... I'm in horrible shape, that's for sure. I even got a little chaffed running last night :(

Don't worry Flos, by the amount of cardio I've been doing my feet are going raw.... well sort of, I know they are tired of walking up hill on the incline of the treadmill at a slightly faster than moderate pace.

I think I need to double up on pairs of socks :lol I've all ready switch out like from 5 different pairs of workout shoes that I have.

Don't worry Flos, by the amount of cardio I've been doing my feet are going raw.... well sort of, I know they are tired of walking up hill on the incline of the treadmill at a slightly faster than moderate pace.

I think I need to double up on pairs of socks :lol I've all ready switch out like from 5 different pairs of workout shoes that I have.

One day at a time, Ski :rock I keep thinking of the Sly quote that Maul posted yesterday. I'll get it back again. :D

Oh yeah I forgot why I don't eat too much asparagus, it's a great natural diuretic but man it does no justice with the urine :sick

Oh I just found something that is gonna make my life grand :lol

277_image.jpg

https://www.eggwhitesint.com/store.php?crn=66&rn=277&action=show_detail

Haven't had a coke in 2 weeks!!!! Didn't even realize it until today when I was having lunch with the grandparents and they asked me if I wanted a Pepsi to drink. I said let me have a 7up instead. This is my greatest weakness....candy, junk food I can quit on the drop of a dime if I really want to, but soda is like a built in program to just drink for some reason and the only time I went long without it was when I was deployed in Iraq for 7 months.

Back