The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sodas are the worst because they stunt the progress factor, one soda has almost 50 grams of sugar and that's well over the daily intake. Sugar automatically spikes the insulin and tells the brain you are hungry for more and the body to store.

It's so bad :lol but so good, there's a reason it taste soooooooooo gewd!!!!!!!!

Sodas are the worst because they stunt the progress factor, one soda has almost 50 grams of sugar and that's well over the daily intake. Sugar automatically spikes the insulin and tells the brain you are hungry for more and the body to store.

It's so bad :lol but so good, there's a reason it taste soooooooooo gewd!!!!!!!!

No ____!!
I haven't had a Coke in 4 days and I'm dying... :lol!!!

Man, weird. Soda has not been a staple in my life for almost two years.

Although I have had a Diet Coke on a night out.

I don't recall the last time I craved a soda. I have not had one for a very long time and even then it is long times between them. They are not necessary with water around.

Just got back and eating another meal after 1 hr of cardio this afternoon.

1.75 scoops Whey shake
12 Almonds
1/2 cup Stir Fry Veggies

BTW Ski
I just created my account on Fitday.com :rock!
it's pretty useful, I've been tracking my meals for under a week now, it's interesting once you see what you're eating, to know what you're actually consuming calorie/protein/carb-wise...
Great site!
You can set goals and track your activities as well!!
:rock!

BTW Ski
it's pretty useful, I've been tracking my meals for under a week now, it's interesting once you see what you're eating, to know what you're actually consuming calorie/protein/carb-wise...
Great site!

Yeah!!! I created ine last year...and forgot about it!!! Is there a way where we can all connect and see eachothers process?

BTW Ski
Great site!

yeah, great site!

806 cals, 23 fat, 106 carbs 47 pro for the day so far....

Last edited:
NICE Bamers !

I have been sick this week and not been able to hit the gym and it's killing me.

But I think with what I have been sweating and well... vacating... I may have lost 5 lbs ! LOL.

I bought one of those small workout machines last week on Amazon when they had a $400 unit for $100. I've been using the stationary bike portion the last two nights while watch ingTV.

I cut my finger trying to adjust the damn thing Monday, so as soon as my finger is better, I'll start using the resistance weights portion.

Taking a break day today, legs are just aching out of bed. I work from home today so Wednesdays are a great day to sleep in log in and just eat clean. I've been to the gym 4 times in 2 days :rotfl It's time to hit legs tomorrow though bright and early and two cardio sessions.

I knew today would not be optimal if I didn't rest, remember folks rest so you punish your body fully :lol

and Ringer it doesn't matter on the creatine, creatine absorbs throughout your body on how many days taking in a row. It's a few days.

Back