The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job Bam. :chew

I took the day off yesterday due to my injuries of hitting a deer Monday night. I just suffered minor whiplash and sore lower back but I am better already.

I have my first of 3 hockey games in 5 nights so I will be working very hard on the ice.

Thought this would help out some Freaks with what they should be eating with the 6 meals a day in order to lose a lb a week.

Current Weight #cals/meal to lose 1lb/wk
280lbs (127kg) 610cals x 6 meals = 3700 cals
260 lbs (118kg) 560 cals x 6 meals = 3400 cals
240 lbs (109kg) 510 cals x 6 meals = 3100 cals
220 lbs (100kg) 460 cals x 6 meals = 2800 cals
200 lbs (91kg) 410 cals x 6 meals = 2500 cals
180 lbs (81kg) 360 cals x 6 meals = 2200 cals
160 lbs (72kg) 310 cals x 6 meals = 1900 cals
140 lbs (63kg) 265 cals x 6 meals = 1600 cals

This came from the Scoobyworkoutshop website, thank Krayt! :rock

I also found some vids that I'll be posting in my blog and here.

Thought this would help out some Freaks with what they should be eating with the 6 meals a day in order to lose a lb a week.

Current Weight #cals/meal to lose 1lb/wk
280lbs (127kg) 610cals x 6 meals = 3700 cals
260 lbs (118kg) 560 cals x 6 meals = 3400 cals
240 lbs (109kg) 510 cals x 6 meals = 3100 cals
220 lbs (100kg) 460 cals x 6 meals = 2800 cals
200 lbs (91kg) 410 cals x 6 meals = 2500 cals
180 lbs (81kg) 360 cals x 6 meals = 2200 cals
160 lbs (72kg) 310 cals x 6 meals = 1900 cals
140 lbs (63kg) 265 cals x 6 meals = 1600 cals

This came from the Scoobyworkoutshop website, thank Krayt! :rock

I also found some vids that I'll be posting in my blog and here.

very helpful chart. seems i'm eating the right amount of healthy meals/cals per day w/my workouts... weight loss seems to be on track too.

nice post d.

Some more Scooby, this covers abs but I believe that this message works for overall weight loss as well. Great vids!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PF5yTLzWyBU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PF5yTLzWyBU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="384" height="313"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/m9J5uHdUsNs&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/m9J5uHdUsNs&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Hate being sick. Hope to make it back tomorrow....

Feel less bloated though. Wonder how much I lost being sick. LOL.

Ok, started my day with some egg whites and a piece of whole grain flat bread. :rock

Has anyone here tried P90X? I started the program on the 1st of this year. I'm really enjoying it so far even though I feel sore from head to toe every day of the week. :whip:horror

Has anyone here tried P90X? I started the program on the 1st of this year. I'm really enjoying it so far even though I feel sore from head to toe every day of the week. :whip:horror

Yeah it's a crazy routine. How are you liking the Plyometrics? I think it's by far the hardest of all the videos.

I am thinking about doing the P90X but maybe I should wait until I have some off time with hockey. I am not sure how they will work together.

:rock :rock

you go girl :bunnydanc

woop!! thanx Felmar! I wanna look hot for ya for SDCC 2011 so that u can really spank me with the Preddy custom in BED! :naughty

WOOT JIMMY!!!!! Lets see if u lose a couple pounds by next week!!

I'll try to do the same!

I haven't gone to the gym all week cuz of my women problems :(

But I'm feeling better so I'm hitting the gym tonight after work....I'm gonna see if i can push myself to do a whole hour of cardio and maybe like 30-40 minutes of other exercise stuff! (don't laugh at my exercise terminology :( )

Skipped this mornings workout with cardio but hitting it tonight, chest bi's and more cardio. After weigh in last night I dropped 1.5% and 5lbs, after coming off a bulk in the winter to 200lbs I dropped to 195lbs last night from Monday's weigh in.

EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
woop!! thanx Felmar! I wanna look hot for ya for SDCC 2011 so that u can really spank me with the Preddy custom in BED! :naughty

WOOT JIMMY!!!!! Lets see if u lose a couple pounds by next week!!

I'll try to do the same!

I haven't gone to the gym all week cuz of my women problems :(

But I'm feeling better so I'm hitting the gym tonight after work....I'm gonna see if i can push myself to do a whole hour of cardio and maybe like 30-40 minutes of other exercise stuff! (don't laugh at my exercise terminology :( )

I'm on it girl. I tell you I feel lighter. Less bloated .... does that make sense ?

I been listening to some songs to get me pumped so I am feeling it...

Let's do this Bam...

Back