The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah...I can't go this year :(

But I'm definitely going in 2011!! Fo' sho'! So get ready Fel!
We didn't really even talk this pass year :(...i was still a n00b.

BTW...even tho I cheated last night...the scale saids I lost 2 more pounds!!! That make 4 in total! Must be water weight or something...but fawk it!:bunnydanc

76 pounds to go!! :woo

:(
we'll miss you Bam !
The predator will miss you :D

Hasta el proximo año :bunnydanc

Congrats on the progression! :clap

I cheated tonight.....they invited me to California Kitchen and I ate some really delicious Fish Tacos :drool

I felt bad afterwards :(....but they where just sooooo good!!!

But tomorrow is gonna be teh first day at Gold's Gym...so I'll double time my routine to make up for my cheating! :)

hey I think that there are times you should cheat. If you deprive your body of those things too much, you may end up binging.

But I am sure you will find substitutes. I have been looking for them, especially for items I can make with fish or chicken. Cutting Pork and beef almost 100%.

Lots of good trail mix fruit and nuts (no chocolate) for that sweet tooth of mine.

Nah...I can't go this year :(

But I'm definitely going in 2011!! Fo' sho'! So get ready Fel!
We didn't really even talk this pass year :(...i was still a n00b.

BTW...even tho I cheated last night...the scale saids I lost 2 more pounds!!! That make 4 in total! Must be water weight or something...but fawk it!:bunnydanc

76 pounds to go!! :woo

Go bammers !!!!!

I hit it this weekend and feel good. :chew

Looking at getting back in the swing of it this weekend.

You'll be surprised sometimes, I had a lot of dessert items around Thanksgiving and somehow still lost weight that week, I also slacked on the excercising so that's what surprises me.

For me, the number 1 thing to worry about is your state of mind, always think thoughts that keep you moving forward, like if you indulge a bit, don't think, oh great, I just messed it all up, just say whatever, I'll just burn it off.

Like for me right now, my initial goal was 60lbs, I hit that, I need to lose another 30, but instead of thinking just in terms of that 30, I think about it as 90 overall and that I'm 2/3 there rather than not started cutting into the 30, keeps me more confident and progressing forward to focus on what I have done rather than look ahead at what I haven't.

Last spring, I think it was Ski, said it would probably take a year to lose what I was trying and I wanted to lose it by summer, I actually almost cried at the notion of taking a whole year to do it, it made me feel like I was fighting a battle I couldn't win. It's been a year, it took a year, and now I don't care, I fought and I won.

Great work Sean, I knew you could do it. It does take time. I've been at it for 6-7 months and it gets harder to keep my body confused enough and stressed enough to grow. But it's working. Best of luck to you for the future, I hope you can continue to refine and lean up. :rock

I finally got a partner though, this guy is really amazing. He pushes me pretty hard, and I've already seen massive gains. It's addicting, it's crazy how much I look forward to going every weekday.

Great work Sean, I knew you could do it. It does take time. I've been at it for 6-7 months and it gets harder to keep my body confused enough and stressed enough to grow. But it's working. Best of luck to you for the future, I hope you can continue to refine and lean up. :rock

Glad to have you back in here Josh, keep moving forward :rock

I went out with some friends I haven't seen since the summer, and even a couple I saw like 2 months ago, and everyone was really impressed with the changes I'm going through.

I have recently been to the ER as of last night, I had a severe food allergy to where I'm allergic to Hazelnuts.

My throat closed up, eyes turn beat red and hives started forming. I'm good now I was there til 4:00 a.m. as around 9:00 p.m. my breathing started to slow.

Really tired right now from the drugs and just resting. I'm thinking some McDonalds might make me better. I need to go to the grocery store to fuel up on some good foods though for the week. I don't know if I will be all right to head to the gym tomorrow.

We will see.

Glad you're ok dude, food allergies suck.

Thanks, mix nuts or certain foods that contain nuts that are crushed I have to stay away from. It's only that nut (Hazelnut). Seems to have gotten worse within age, the reactions to that food in my body.

Hey but I get to stay home :banana :lol

Food allergies were a big factor in my weight problems. When I was a kid I was allergic to wheat and dair products, no bread, no cookies, no pasta, no ice cream, I had to be on strict rations of that stuff to avoid getting sick. I lost them around 12-13 years old and I was like a prison inmate let loose, I went crazy with my eating, I ate tons of the stuff that would always cause me problems because it had no effect on me anymore, I got too out of control and paid for it. Looking back, 2 ice cream sandwiches a day, every day through Jr. High probably wasn't a good move.

Hope you feel better, Ski! My father in-law is alergic to all nuts, and it's some serious crap.... Just happy to know you're through it ok, brotha! :rock

I appreciate Flos, yeah it's so weird ever since I was a kid if I had a Hazelnut instantly once it's entered my throat if feels as if someone is pouring sand down it. Once I've all ready ate the food while watching MOTU last night :lol I was like "OH ____" and made a dart for the Benadryl. :rotfl

Whenever we got to the ER and they ask for date of birth, I totally forgot it and got the numbers mixed between date and month, then I corrected myself because the nurse gave me a look after looking at what my wife wrote down was contradicting. I could barely talk at this point and legs felt as if I've been KO'd :lol

Jeezus, at least the wife was there with you, dude.... I remember having to hit the ER because I was dehydrated (happened one day at a San Francisco Giants game, of all things) and I was damn happy my wife (then girlfriend) was there with me.

Jeezus, at least the wife was there with you, dude.... I remember having to hit the ER because I was dehydrated (happened one day at a San Francisco Giants game, of all things) and I was damn happy my wife (then girlfriend) was there with me.

She actually just came home from her part-time job at Barnes and Noble while I was on the couch with the cat and MOTU playing, while feeling the aftermath :monkey1

Damn Ski I hope you recover fast and then hit the gym.

I just finished the 3 games in 5 nights last night and we went 2-0-1 (shootout loss). It was some hard core games and nicely violent.

I have the day off of work today but hit the bowflex hard as I have to stay by the house as I am on-call on holidays and I was able to do some different routines I have never done before.

Damn Ski I hope you recover fast and then hit the gym.

I just finished the 3 games in 5 nights last night and we went 2-0-1 (shootout loss). It was some hard core games and nicely violent.

I have the day off of work today but hit the bowflex hard as I have to stay by the house as I am on-call on holidays and I was able to do some different routines I have never done before.

Damn bro, I hope you feel better soon Ski.

And remember what you told me, hang back, rest and recover.

I appreciate it guys, yea as much as I hate missing the gym I'm not going until I feel like myself again. Even after sleeping a total of maybe 10 hours today and getting up late out of bed, I don't feel like myself. I've been weakened by the drugs. So it seems like taking off working and eating, resting, getting my fluids all back is the only thing I can do at this point.

Time for more MOTU FILMATION :lol

Definitely get your rest in Ski, I'm glad you are ok. It sucks that it happened at all, allergies are scary. I'm allergic to shellfish, so I am super careful about it as well. But there have been some close moments when I had a small reaction. Definitely nothing like what you just went through.

Rest up, get back to 100%. The gym will be waiting, and I know you bro... you will have all the motivation you need to get right back on the horse. :rock

I hit the gym this morning and worked legs, back and triceps. It was hard getting up this morning and I had a 1000 excuses why not to go including really bad allergies but I pushed it out.

Just remember if you need a push just think "what would Ski do"?

I hit the gym this morning and worked legs, back and triceps. It was hard getting up this morning and I had a 1000 excuses why not to go including really bad allergies but I pushed it out.

Just remember if you need a push just think "what would Ski do"?

PPPfffttt...I wish i was like u Shadow! I wanted to start off a new schedule today...since I'm finding it really hard to go to the gym after work. So I decided to start waking up at 5:30 and work out for an hour.
But I couldn't find the energy to wake up this morning.
I feel horrible! :(

I'm going to the gym after work today tho to make up for my faiure.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have that "What would Ski do?" mentallity and will be able to wake up.

BTW....I told u not to put them nuts in ur mouth Ski!! :nono

I'm glad ur doing better!

Didn't go this morning again, apt for sleep to help my body recover, I didn't get in the nutrition yesterday for this mornings workout so I'm going to eat all my meals today while at work and see how it goes. Chest and bi's along with some cardio. I severely need A LOT of water in my system as I can tell I'm dehydrated.

I appreciate the shout outs fellas and gals, I knew nuts in the mouth were a bad idea :banghead, thanks for the laugh Bam that was great :lol

I'll see how it goes and update later tonight!

Back