The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this says enough :lol, me at the worst of my life, and me at the best of my life, but still moving forward and hopefully even better by summer.

SW_08-09.jpg

Oooo la la .... fancy!!

How's the weight lose going Jimmy?

I think it's going ok. I really hate getting on the scale. Maybe when I get braver I will. But I really hate it.

Some clothes seem to fit better for sure. I tried on this one shirt and was really pleased with how it fit considering it was 1 size smaller than I normally wear.

I have to go to the doctor next month. I always am forced to get weighed so I will see then what it looks like I promise.

----------------------------------------

You look great Sean. If I get down like you I will have no problem showing my self :eek:

A little progress update for myself. I know its probably not that impressive for the regular buffs in here, but I haven't lifted weights hardcore since 2002, and I am disabled.
I started doing dumbbell presses with 55lbs in the middle of October and today I was using 75lbs for 6 reps. Flyes I've gone from 30lbs to 65lbs.

I haven't been trying to lose weight, but more of gaining strength and eating healthier. In light of that I weighed myself for the first time since I started working out and I've lost 14lbs without doing much cardio at all. Last week I started doing 45 minutes a day on the treadmill of walking at full incline at 4mph.

So far so good!!!

A little progress update for myself. I know its probably not that impressive for the regular buffs in here, but I haven't lifted weights hardcore since 2002, and I am disabled.
I started doing dumbbell presses with 55lbs in the middle of October and today I was using 75lbs for 6 reps. Flyes I've gone from 30lbs to 65lbs.

I haven't been trying to lose weight, but more of gaining strength and eating healthier. In light of that I weighed myself for the first time since I started working out and I've lost 14lbs without doing much cardio at all. Last week I started doing 45 minutes a day on the treadmill of walking at full incline at 4mph.

So far so good!!!

That awesome!! Congratz?!:clap

I'm gonna try what I bolded in ur quote tonight....i bet i won't even pass the 5 min mark, THAT IS if i can even get to 5 mins! :lol

maybe i'll start off slower tho...3.5 mph....sounds more reasonable for me! :monkey3

Start with the incline at half (the treadmills at my gym go to 15 so I started with 7) for the first week or so. Then steadily increase the incline and the speed until you're good.

Legs tonight, doing all weight leg exercises and 45-60 minutes on the trend 3.5 on 2.5 incline, it's the only way to fly.

I hit the treadmill for 45 mins just like Hairless suggested! I was watching The Hurt Locker on my Iphone while i was doing it! Made the time pass faster!

Legs tonight, doing all weight leg exercises and 45-60 minutes on the trend 3.5 on 2.5 incline, it's the only way to fly.

Do you do machine leg extensions? I was than stopped

I do squats, presses, lunges, hamstring curls and calf raises
Should I do more?

Do you do machine leg extensions? I was than stopped

I do squats, presses, lunges, hamstring curls and calf raises
Should I do more?

I can't really speak for yourself but I do leg extensions to pre fatigue and leave the hardest exercise last like squat.

Everyone has a different pain tolerance, and maybe higher volume lower weight or lower volume higher weight can do something to change things up for you a bit.

Down to 191lbs. from two weeks ago at a bulk of 200lbs. :horror Cutting cals and not really changing anything I do in training.

Deez, leave your hamstrings on back day, maybe do some stiff legged dead lifts and then hamstring curls on back day, at least that can free up another quad exercise for leg day.

My legs are finally ready to go again after squat day on Tuesday and bike class on Wednesday. Just in time for Hockey, which I found out I have 4 games in 4 nights (includes a doubleheader on Sunday). I am pumped and ready to go already.

Deez, leave your hamstrings on back day, maybe do some stiff legged dead lifts and then hamstring curls on back day, at least that can free up another quad exercise for leg day.

So I shouldnt do legs all in one day?? IE Quads, hams, calf

That's awesome Shadow!! So whats the name of ur team?

I play for 2 teams right now one is Ragin Cajuns and the other is Centex Alliance (Centex = central Texas) and they are made up of Police, Fire, EMS and military. They play charity games as well to raise money for different events.

Back