The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to pass tonight, I ate clean all day and I planned to hit it hard once again tonight. I'm feeling fine but work as a mess today. So the fuel is gonna be there tomorrow morning! :rock

Man I've been really sick these past 4 days with a terrible cough... :monkey2
I missed my Bootcamp class on Sunday... but I just noticed I've lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks, despite not exercising as much as I should!!
:rock!!!

Man I've been really sick these past 4 days with a terrible cough... :monkey2
I missed my Bootcamp class on Sunday... but I just noticed I've lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks, despite not exercising as much as I should!!
:rock!!!

Thats awesome!!! Congratz!!! What's bootcamp class?

Goin to bed NOW.... or in a few minutes so I can tear it up at 3:00 with breakfast and chest and bi's plus a cardio.

DIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, write that down!!!!

Thats awesome!!! Congratz!!! What's bootcamp class?

It's a Bootcamp style training, I've been doing on Sundays,
it's basically one hour of intense military style drills that involve a lot of push-ups, plunges, squats, crunches, etc.
Some days it's running 2.5 miles, sometimes just drills...
it kicks your ass!!
In 2 different occasions it took me 3 days to recover!! :horror
:rotfl

It's a Bootcamp style training, I've been doing on Sundays,
it's basically one hour of intense military style drills that involve a lot of push-ups, plunges, squats, crunches, etc.
Some days it's running 2.5 miles, sometimes just drills...
it kicks your ass!!
In 2 different occasions it took me 3 days to recover!! :horror
:rotfl

hmm...i'll probably look into that when I'm more fit!!

So ...i checked the scales today!!! I've lost a total of 7 pounds!!! woohoo!!!

I want a big juicy burger tho! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

In honor of coming back....

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RayuO9uhDyc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RayuO9uhDyc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

You know you're serious when you have cheerios with water and a scoop of protein mixed in :) For breakfast!!!

mmmmmm

Hey, sometimes you're too disgusted with the before to want to even take pics that you keep to yourself, BUT, when I'm totally done, the first before pics I have are bad enough the contrast'll be there. Before, flabby belly and man boobs, after, washboard stomach and pectorals :lol

Back