The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I play for 2 teams right now one is Ragin Cajuns and the other is Centex Alliance (Centex = central Texas) and they are made up of Police, Fire, EMS and military. They play charity games as well to raise money for different events.

Thats awesome!!

Well...I'm kinda discouraged today....just weighed myself...and for some reason i've gain 3 pounds :(

I have no idea, cuz i haven't changed anything in my diet and I'm keeping up with my work-out....:huh

it's ok Bam, it could be water retention, or something else.

Just don't let it hit you too hard. I am sure it's just a fluke and you will see it moving down. That is why I hate the scale and tend to only check weight on my quarterly doctor's visit. That helps me truly gauge it as daily fluctuations will kill me mentally.

it's ok Bam, it could be water retention, or something else.

Just don't let it hit you too hard. I am sure it's just a fluke and you will see it moving down. That is why I hate the scale and tend to only check weight on my quarterly doctor's visit. That helps me truly gauge it as daily fluctuations will kill me mentally.

Ur right!! I'm not gonna check the scales again...maybe once a month or something!

Thanx Jimmy for cheering me up! :)

hey it's what we do and it's true !

I think daily intake including sodium levels will affect weight so I don't get on the scale. I just wait.

Just don't slack off. You are doing great and you know it !

We know it's a lifestyle change so it will take time to maintain. We all know weight loss can only be temporary if we don't make the lifestyle change. I speak from experience on that one !

hey it's what we do and it's true !

I think daily intake including sodium levels will affect weight so I don't get on the scale. I just wait.

Just don't slack off. You are doing great and you know it !

We know it's a lifestyle change so it will take time to maintain. We all know weight loss can only be temporary if we don't make the lifestyle change. I speak from experience on that one !

:lecture :lecture :lecture

I always lose 2-3 lbs after visiting the porcelain throne. As others stated its probably just water retention. It might take a month before you lose a solid amount of weight and keep it off.

Just like they said keep going with it Bam.

3 games down and 1 more to go tonight. The whole right side of my face it sore after crashing into the post yesterday. Thankfully I was able to get up and set up a goal a couple seconds later.

Just got back from doing that!! Going back later to do some cardio.

Nice man I have to get back into the routine of 2 a days, it's been a week+ since I haven't been able to go twice a day. There's no excuse except for maybe hazelnuts slowing me down. Tomorrow bright and early I'm doing back and hamstrings after I get home tonight and recover.

I always lose 2-3 lbs after visiting the porcelain throne. As others stated its probably just water retention. It might take a month before you lose a solid amount of weight and keep it off.

See... That doesn't happen to me ...cuz girls don't poop. ;)

Just like they said keep going with it Bam.

3 games down and 1 more to go tonight. The whole right side of my face it sore after crashing into the post yesterday. Thankfully I was able to get up and set up a goal a couple seconds later.

Thanx Shadow! Did u win?!?!?

Did some Chest and Tri's and feeling TIGHT !!!!! LOVE IT !

oh snap!! toight like a toiga!

See... That doesn't happen to me ...cuz girls don't poop. ;)

Thanx Shadow! Did u win?!?!?

oh snap!! toight like a toiga!

We lost the first game 3-0 (Cajuns), but won the next two 5-3 and 6-5 (Alliance). I managed 2 goals and 2 assists in the two games yesterday (one was the shootout winner). My next game is in 2 hours and then I get a break until Saturday.

I checked my ear and the whole right side of my head is nicely bruised. Good times to be a hockey player.

Feeling like a million bucks, shoulders and tri's got excellent pumps tonight and I did moderate cardio for 45 minutes on the treadmill.

Protein shake, veggies with 12 almonds.

So after doing my nightly workout, buddy of mine convinced me to do a pilates class with him for about an hour. I had never done it before and I figured it wouldn't be too bad. HOLY **** was that brual. I don't know if it was that I normally don't work my muscles like that, but it was killer. I wasn't even moving and I was sweating like some sort of farm animal. Know I'm going to be hurting tomorrow :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

It is amazing how those classes get you isn't it DC. I tried the Body Pump class a couple times and it wiped me out.

The hockey weekend is now over and in great fashion. We won 3-0 scoring all 3 goals in the third so it was a tight game with a team we are trying to catch in the standings.

Conditioning and resistance training, you can include them into your normal workouts. I've always told ppl, no one workouts like this and it produces the mose results quickest but you almost can't teach a person online or without being there. To force them to absolutely not to cheat or hold and pause and using the negative rep and keeping a high intense pace.

Cookie_Monster_What_The_Hell_Is_This_Crap.jpg

Back