The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that Kashi cereal is too crunchy and has a crap texture to it also, to me it seems like it has quite a bit of fat/saturated fat in it compared to some of the other healthier mainstream brand cereals.I usually stick to All Bran flakes or Fibre One,Oatmeal Crisp the odd time,Cheerios,Cream of Wheat,any Psyllium fibre based cereal.

I find that Kashi cereal is too crunchy and has a crap texture to it also, to me it seems like it has quite a bit of fat/saturated fat in it compared to some of the other healthier mainstream brand cereals.I usually stick to All Bran flakes or Fibre One,Oatmeal Crisp the odd time,Cheerios,Cream of Wheat,any Psyllium fibre based cereal.

Lol Val...U eat like an old man! :lol

Well...i mean...isn't Kashi known for not being so artificial?

I think the two main benefits from Kashi products are that they are organic and high in fibre, their Go Lean line of cereals would be the best choice.

:lol:lol:lol Ur funny......*sigh* if only that where true tho. :(

:monkey5

But yeah!!! Thanx for being proud of me!! I'm proud of you too!!! :rock
-------------------
So I got a question.....

Has anyone eaten Kashi Bars? I eat then alot for snack. They're soooooo delicious! And the Nutritional facts look good.

Just wanted to see if anyone has an opinion on them?

Hey you know it's true ! Wait until you throw on that tangita ! :naughty

I am trying, just been kinda rough. Weather and work have been playing havok with my workout schedule. Ugh.

I have never tried Kashi, only seen them everywhere.

Artificial, never is good.

Protein Shake Solution 5 right now with grapefruit and hitting legs tonight :monkey4

Time to puke.

:rock

Anyone ever notice that someone that is fit or in good shape also gets disrespected from others because they believe that they are selfish for taken care of their own body.

For instance like a smug look or stare that's basically a put down because of what you are eating...

Or awkward silences between the two individuals because one or the other is intimidated by the other.

I don't get this... we are all human, I like conversating just as much as the next person, why do some ppl treat others as if there were a alien just on physical appearance and don't get me wrong there are other ppl that are the complete opposite and are the most outgoing like myself. I wouldn't look down on a person that is not as in shape or overweight and judge that person, it's just choice as to what they are doing with their lives or habits. I have no right to say it's not my place.

If anyone has a answer or an opinion I'd really like to know what is beneath all this... Please enlighten me, I need this knowledge!!!

Whatevah!
6054971:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

I think people react that way to fit people...becuz they know deep down inside they should be doing the same thing....you know take care of they're body and what not....but also....the media has made beefcakes and power ______es seem conceded ....and sadly i feel that most of them are....so that can be another reason.

Ugh. Isn't that the cereal you find in the Kosher aisle!? Taste like dirt! I like Vector better. Or cheerios. You hear that, SKI!?....hmmmm, cheerios!:drool

What's so wrong with cheerios? :huh

I think people react that way to fit people...becuz they know deep down inside they should be doing the same thing....you know take care of they're body and what not....but also....the media has made beefcakes and power ______es seem conceded ....and sadly i feel that most of them are....so that can be another reason.

So because someone is out of shape then I should assume that they are lazy, sloppy/messy, bad hygiene and don't have good work ethics, morals or beliefs about caring for their body.

See that is just wrong. I would never think that of a person no matter what they look like. It's just the same example of thinking that beefcakes/meatheads are all retarded and can't be a intellectual person.

Whenever someone talks to me about technology or even dieting, I have their heads spinning and then there's a "whoa" factor that wow man you really do know something. I hate this stereotype...I really do.

You're my new BFF.:inlove

Cheerios and Lucky Charms! Curse that damn leprechaun and his charms!:rotfl
I only eat them in moderation, though. Those things are loaded with sugar, that I know!

...Because they're grrrrrrrreat!:D

Jinnxx you need Jesus, *offers hand* here... here.... come with me let me show you the light.

*flips on switch and pulls up boxers*

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lol

Back