The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
%2398-%20Tony%20the%20Tiger.jpg

McDonalds Mac Snacks are your friends. Enjoy them! For extra enjoyment wash them down with your favorite flavored milk shake. :D

When ever i rarely pull into my local McFattys for a late night snack, i usually get a couple hamburgers with mac sauce and two jr chickens, never eat the fries..never again.

I have learned.. if I am going to have a cheat day, I am not wasting it on any of these kinds of places... If I want a burger.. give me a real burger place.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ski my friend, don't give it too much thought. Like another discussion had before... this is human nature. They just have no sense. Haters abound.

So guys...I'm going to try to get fit now too. Bam, way to girl! I hate going to the gym though...so I'm just walking an hour everyday. And for the days I can't go out, I just garden for an hour. That's a lot of activity for my lazy ass self...

I did notice though that I am hungrier all the time. So does that mean that my metabolism has kicked up from all this newfound activity?

And also--I love protein shakes. Is that why I'm gaining weight? If I have a protein shake, it's not filling...so I want to eat more. I was 102 and now I'm at 106. WTF? I'm getting mad.

You're my new BFF.:inlove

YAY!

So guys...I'm going to try to get fit now too. Bam, way to girl! I hate going to the gym though...so I'm just walking an hour everyday. And for the days I can't go out, I just garden for an hour. That's a lot of activity for my lazy ass self...

I did notice though that I am hungrier all the time. So does that mean that my metabolism has kicked up from all this newfound activity?

And also--I love protein shakes. Is that why I'm gaining weight? If I have a protein shake, it's not filling...so I want to eat more. I was 102 and now I'm at 106.

Thanx Jessica! Yeah...i used to hate the gym too....but I love this new one I'm going to.....I dunno what it is....maybe it's becuz I'm surrounded by real people....all the beefcakes have a separate room that they go pump iron in.....so I don't feel that intimidated. :lol

And I know u think ur getting fat....but gurlfriend....I wish ti had ur weight! :lol

My blood is really pumping now. Never thought it would happen to me but when I got out of my shower after the workout someone stole my Ipod. Thankfully this jackass when I got out was going through other lockers and asked me if he had seen his money, and I asked him if he saw a pink Ipod. I rushed up to the front desk because I knew this guy did it, and made them aware and some guy went looking for him. Found him and brought him up. This guy had it in his shoe and the great thing about Ipods is that no two are alike. So the person at the front desk asked what was on it, and he started naming off a bunch of rap stuff, and I was like WRONG AGAIN! I said 75% of it is filled with LOTR music and the only rap song I had on it was shake your tailfeather. Felt so so good to get this piece of garbage. My Ipod is the heart and sole of my workout and atm I really don't have any extra money for one.

Sorry for venting but that got me going! :cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss :D

My blood is really pumping now. Never thought it would happen to me but when I got out of my shower after the workout someone stole my Ipod. Thankfully this jackass when I got out was going through other lockers and asked me if he had seen his money, and I asked him if he saw a pink Ipod. I rushed up to the front desk because I knew this guy did it, and made them aware and some guy went looking for him. Found him and brought him up. This guy had it in his shoe and the great thing about Ipods is that no two are alike. So the person at the front desk asked what was on it, and he started naming off a bunch of rap stuff, and I was like WRONG AGAIN! I said 75% of it is filled with LOTR music and the only rap song I had on it was shake your tailfeather. Felt so so good to get this piece of garbage. My Ipod is the heart and sole of my workout and atm I really don't have any extra money for one.

I remember when a $130 weight belt (that I've had for like 8 years) got stolen from me when I left it there one night on some equipment and I started spreading the word. I haven't seen it since as some of my buddies at Gold's that work there thinks it was a janitor that stole $2500 from their safe at night and had a criminal record, GREAT BACKGROUND CHECK THERE GUYS!!!!!

but I had peeps on the look out for me and it's funny everyone knew what the belt looked liked because it wasn't your run of the mill belt. I bought another one but I was so pissed :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Heads would go flying if I saw that belt on someone.

I would have loved to knock the guys face in but he was half my size and it was late and I'm usually a good guy. I really need to be more assertive for sure.

That sucks Ski, I sure would hate to be the guy caught wearing your weight belt if you were around.:whip

Awesome...you have a pink iPod. This happened at my gym once, but it was another person's expensive watch. After hearing about that I leave my stuff in my car until I'm done working out and ready to change. Nothing gets out of my arm's length.

Awesome...you have a pink iPod. This happened at my gym once, but it was another person's expensive watch. After hearing about that I leave my stuff in my car until I'm done working out and ready to change. Nothing gets out of my arm's length.

:lecture

Yeah wedding ring, cell phone and money clip all stays in my car. I've been doing that for a long time, too many low scrums in the gym.

Ringer, I'm glad you got it back bro, too much other stuff to worry about than someone jacking ur sh....

Back