The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know me bro. Go Big or Go Home. Once I put my mind to something, I don't stop until it is done.

So far today I have had to following;

32oz Gatorade
12oz water
16oz coffee
cup of granola with a cup of skim milk

You are beast bro.

I added another cup of Green Tea and just brewed another batch. Ufff... But it is nasty. I don't have Ski's lack of taste buds.

Need to eat something real before my workout.
:banghead

No where near being a beast. Just determined.

I hardly ever eat before my morning workouts. I should probably grab a small bite for fuel though.

Added the following to my meal intake today.

Another bottle of water
Chicken and Rice wrap (homemade)
fresh cut celery and carrots

Will need to eat again in an hour or two.

I hardly ever eat before my morning workouts. I should probably grab a small bite for fuel though.

Another bottle of water

:lecture :lecture :lecture this is the way to do it!!! :rock

ski, i got a new workout routine for ya:

https://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=79086

sounds good :rock

AVERAGE DAY
1. Hang Clean (5 sets of 5 reps)
2. Barbell Push Press (8 sets of 5 reps: 30 sec. rest between sets)
3. Lying Leg Curl (6 sets of 6 reps)
4. Depth Dumbbell Snatch (4 sets of 4 reps)
5. Ring Twists (3 sets of 4 reps to each side)
6. Clean from Knees w/Jump (3 sets of 10 reps)
7. Medicine ball superset (run the cycle three times for a total of three supersets)
• Medicine Ball Power Up (5 reps)
• Medicine Ball Sprawl and Jump (8 reps)
• Medicine Ball Plyo Push Up (8 reps)
8. One-Leg Straight Leg Walking Dumbbell Deadlifts (3 sets for 25 yards each)

^^ is amazing I should be able to shoot webbing from my wrist right after this...

Have you ever seen the Sean Sherk workouts?!?!?? :sick :horror :sick :horror :sick

Last edited:

Another bottle of water

Well to me you are beasting bro. Size doesn't make you a beast alone.

But you are cutting it up man. Way to go.

:lecture :lecture :lecture this is the way to do it!!! :rock

:lecture

This is how we live !

:monkey2

I cannot workout hard for another week according to the surgeon (although I am sneaking in a pull up here and a push up there just to keep active).

:monkey2

I cannot workout hard for another week according to the surgeon (although I am sneaking in a pull up here and a push up there just to keep active).

With the shot to the face you took, just be lucky you can workout again.

You don't have to go hard to workout. I used to go balls to the walls and learned I can get the same results by doing a resistance band workout.

The constant tension on the muscles and ligaments provide some amazing results for strength. Plus you don't have all that weight compressing the joints.

Other forms of exercise I have incorporated is doing some Pilates and Yoga. Nothing too drastic but stretching and doing using a Bosu for the core have helped me greatly.

Good luck with the healing process. Are you able to do speed drills while you are unable to play?

epic-fail-animal-lover-fail.jpg

:lol I love this photograph!! It just made my day. OK. Off of my bum to work in the garden for a bit.

Ahhh!! Missed this thread.

Yesterday my 2nd workout actually was a change up. I put my youngest daughter on my shoulders and walked 3 miles on the wood chip trial up an incline of 3 degrees. Gave my legs and back a good workout.

Then ate at my fave fast food place, subway right after.

Got a 12" Veggie Delight on Wheat, Pepper Jack Cheese, lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper, pickles and Chipotle Sauce.

From there went to Lindberg Nutrition and bought; Glucosamine Sulfate (500mg), L-Glutamine (500mg), Natural Whey - Vanilla (2lbs), German Creatine (200g), and a box of Detour - Runner bars for pre-workouts.

Today I hit the gym at 4:15 and did shoulders then ran a mile at a faster pace than I normally run to build up my speed then the last minute I kicked it higher to get used to doing a strong finish when it comes time to race time. Followed that up by doing crunches and bridges and then stretches.

After the gym, took my creatine and whey mixed in 8 oz water each. Then had a bowl of granola followed by the glucosamine and glutamine and a bottle of water and cup of coffee.

Feeling real good right now and about to grab lunch and drink more water, gatorade and take another dose of creatine since I am in load mode for the next few days.

Great advice on tips for training!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JlB1iF43Ue0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JlB1iF43Ue0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Alright guys...
I've been away for a while... really busy, but I'm still working out!

Here's what I did last night from my pushup/squat/crunch program:

PUSH UPS:

SET 1 18 pushups
SET 2 18 pushups
SET 3 20 pushups
SET 4 20 pushups
SET 5 14 pushups
SET 6 14 pushups
SET 7 16 pushups
SET 8 38 pushups

SQUATS:

SET 1 24 squats
SET 2 24 squats
SET 3 27 squats
SET 4 27 squats
SET 5 19 squats
SET 6 19 squats
SET 7 22 squats
SET 8 50 squats

CRUNCHES:

SET 1 27 crunches
SET 2 27 crunches
SET 3 30 crunches
SET 4 30 crunches
SET 5 21 crunches
SET 6 21 crunches
SET 7 24 crunches
SET 8 61 crunches

In 2 weeks I do my final test to see if I can do a set of 100 pushups, 200 squats, 200 crunches!!
:rock:rock!!

Tonight I'll be doing a 1.5 mile run... which for me is a big deal since I never run until just recently...
Ideally I want to do a 5k run in a couple of months, and hopefully at least a half marathon later this year!!

:blissy:blissy:blissy

I hit back and bi's yesterday.

Switched up my routine and knowing I have to burn more than I need to grow. I am going with some lower weight (not too much lower, just maybe 20lbs or so) and higher reps (12-15).

The burn is amazing and I can still feel my soreness from Chest and tri's two days ago.

Feeling good overall. Need to just work some more cardio into the routine and I hope to be back on track.
------------------------------------------------------

Mal...

That subway sandwich sounds good. I may have to try that, but maybe stick to the 6"...

gonna try to make these this weekend:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PvBubTtCWbw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PvBubTtCWbw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back