The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is going on the Fitness thread has a acquire some new members, Wofford and E are training :horror

I keed, this is awesome :rock

Good luck in your fitness goals whatever the case may be.

Got up to hit the gym this morning. However the small earthquake changed my plans as it scare my daughter.

So I will just workout after work instead by running 3+ miles on the trail.

Got up to hit the gym this morning. However the small earthquake changed my plans as it scare my daughter.

So I will just workout after work instead by running 3+ miles on the trail.

Glad you all are ok bro. Glad you were there for her.

Hello everyone!
I'm almost done with my first attempt @ the 100 pushup/200 crunches/200 squats 6 week program...
I've come a long way, it's been hard and I've noticed huge improvements, not as great as expected, but all things considered, pretty good so far...

I have only one week left to see how many of each in one non-stop set I can do... so anyway, I did my progress test yesterday, and here's where I'm @ compared to the first time I tried.

First Test

-20 Pushups

-65 Squats

-40 Crunches

5 week Test

-50 Pushups

-91 Squats

-80 Crunches

Now it might not sound as much, but believe me, it is!!!
And considering it's just the one set, I think it's pretty good!

Now, if I break it down to 8 sets of each,
Last time I did:

-170 Pushups

-233 Squats

-254 Crunches

So, I'm really excited about this,
I've lost a total of 12 lbs and now running about 1.5 miles every other day,
next week I should be doing 1.75 miles as I'm planning on running a 5k race hopefully before summer.
Also in a couple of weeks I'm starting the Insanity 60 day program, let's see how that goes!!
:rock:rock:rock!!!

Awesome work indeed Kuz!!

I don't got much to update. I lost 3 pounds last week since I started to go to the gym everyday for an hour(except the weekends)......but I gain it all back cuz I think maybe I ate to much over the weekend (i dunno....cuz I just ate steak and veggies on friday and the rest of the weekend i ate lite)....

but this hasn't stop me.....i'm still going to the gym everyday! :rock

Do it Bam ! Do it !!!!!

Chest and tri's yesterday. I hit it hard but don't feel the soreness I expected.

Time to up the reps a bit.

Yesterday I ran another 2 1/2 miles. Couldn't do 3 because my right calf and inner ankle started to kill me along with the heat. I could have pushed myself but I don't want to get a serious injury that knocks me out of Warrior Dash next month.

Also learned that when a supplement says to take with a meal, DO IT!!!! I took New Whey Liquid Protein 42g right after my run and within an hour, I had the worst bloating and cramping. It hurt like hell until I was able to pass that out of me.

Today is a rest day so no working out at all and letting my ankle rest and to take care of the blister on my foot from all of the running.

Alright picked up P90x, got the pull up bar now just need weights or bands not sure which one yet.

anyway, anyone use the P90x program? Do you use the P90x recovery drink or a substitute? I do not want to spend $50 bucks a month on the recovery drink if I can find a cheaper just as good drink. Thanks!

Yesterday I ran another 2 1/2 miles. Couldn't do 3 because my right calf and inner ankle started to kill me along with the heat. I could have pushed myself but I don't want to get a serious injury that knocks me out of Warrior Dash next month.

Also learned that when a supplement says to take with a meal, DO IT!!!! I took New Whey Liquid Protein 42g right after my run and within an hour, I had the worst bloating and cramping. It hurt like hell until I was able to pass that out of me.

Today is a rest day so no working out at all and letting my ankle rest and to take care of the blister on my foot from all of the running.

Dude it is way too close to get hurt now.

Ouch. Yeah I guess they put that on the label for a reason.

Weird that I am feeling it more today from my workout Tuesday than I did yesterday > > ?? :confused:

Dude it is way too close to get hurt now.

Ouch. Yeah I guess they put that on the label for a reason.

Weird that I am feeling it more today from my workout Tuesday than I did yesterday > > ?? :confused:

Exactly on being way too close. The rest day worked great. I iced down my inner ankle/calf, got at least 7 hours of sleep and feel great right now.

Eating my Oatmeal and drinking my cup of coffee followed by my whey shake right now.

Going to workout/run again after work today and I can't wait.

Your soreness is common, your muscle fibers that were broken down are repairing themselves now. I hope you took some lean protein right after the workout to help those muscles recover faster. Also don't forget simple carbs for energy.

I had to retire a pair of pants cuz there too big for me now.....but Now I'm stuck wearing some pants that aren't quite my size yet. I can't breath. :lol

I had to retire a pair of pants cuz there too big for me now.....but Now I'm stuck wearing some pants that aren't quite my size yet. I can't breath. :lol
Good for you Bam, seems like you have been really been dedicated, just keep going and I'm sure you will fit into them perfectly very soon :rock :rock
x :wave

Good for you Bam, seems like you have been really been dedicated, just keep going and I'm sure you will fit into them perfectly very soon :rock :rock

YAY! Thanx Shell!!! I hope it's soon cuz seriously.....i can breath. :monkey5

P.S....Nice sig....I heard about that situation. Havok sux....big time.:nono

YAY! Thanx Shell!!! I hope it's soon cuz seriously.....i can breath. :monkey5

P.S....Nice sig....I heard about that situation. Havok sux....big time.:nono
It will be soon hun.
I may not post but I like reading this thread and you havn't been doing it for too long and you already seem (from what you've said) to have lost a few inches. Especially to the point of fitting into other clothes, thats always a great feeling :rock
You'll lose more in no time :duff

Thanks pal :grouphug
I honestly didn't think that before he did this but he has shown his true colours and proven he is not as 'honest/trustworthy' as he always (and still) claims to be.

Thanks again buddy and keep up the great work :rock

It will be soon hun.
I may not post but I like reading this thread and you havn't been doing it for too long and you already seem (from what you've said) to have lost a few inches. Especially to the point of fitting into other clothes, thats always a great feeling :rock
You'll lose more in no time :duff

Thanks pal :grouphug
I honestly didn't think that before he did this but he has shown his true colours and proven he is not as 'honest/trustworthy' as he always (and still) claims to be.

Thanks again buddy and keep up the great work :rock

I'll post up a before and after pic when I lose 10 more pounds. I don't wanna post anything yet...cuz honestly...I really can't tell teh difference...even tho people have said that they can. :(

But I know I owe it to Skiman! :rock

And as for Havok....I've learned not to trust anybody....that way u won't get hurt again. And besides....Men suck. :lol

I'll post up a before and after pic when I lose 10 more pounds. I don't wanna post anything yet...cuz honestly...I really can't tell teh difference...even tho people have said that they can. :(

And as for Havok....I've learned not to trust anybody....that way u won't get hurt again. And besides....Men suck. :lol

but....... but.......:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Me no suck...

Me HUNNNNNNNNNNNNGRY!!!! :monkey1

Not to Skiman(although a great inspiration with this :rock), you've done the work, you owe it to yourself sweetie.
You prolly won't be able tell yourself, until you see a piccie, thats the frustrating part of losing weight, everyone else sees it but you.

Too true. I'm just a friendly gal. Unfortunately it comes with its downfalls and peeps that will take advantage of that but I refuse to let him change me into a completely bitter untrusting woman. If I did that I would become Kay(my mother:sick) and I refuse to do that :lol

....and you're preaching to the choir when it comes to the men statement with me :lol :rock
Only the douches suck though, theres some good guys out there :rock

Back