The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True true....anorexia is free tho. Just giving u some opinions so you can fit in with teh models....you know. :huh

P.S. Jinxie have u ever posted a pic of urselve?? I've always imagined u as a short little philipino chick. :cool:

As for the drama....u would have to ask Shell cuz Snitches get Stitches.

You know, I have a shirt that says Anorexia or bust. True story. And I'm 5'7", woman!:mad:

:p

Anybody that has any questions about what happened, you can PM me or Havok...I'm his brother and we are both trying to keep it out of the public threads as much as possible...Thanks

PM on its way.

C'mon gang, this a thread for positivity and support, Freaks getting together and supporting each other as we strive to improve ourseleves :rock

Drama is no good for the mind or soul and problems with either can be damaging to fitness product. Healthy mind and attitude for a healthy body :rock

Duly noted. Peace y'all. And live long and prosper.:peace

Now let's not judge Bam, you have to understand both sides of the story, not just one..

Anybody that has any questions about what happened, you can PM me or Havok...I'm his brother and we are both trying to keep it out of the public threads as much as possible...Thanks
Firstly it has nothing to do with you, his brother so this 'we' statement is your usual way of butting in.

Secondly, this situation was brought to the public eye when Havok decided to try and sell the items I had sent to him for free, at my expense, as gifts for his Collection as he was a friend.
Then I sign on one day and he has them all up for sale here of all places and another forum.
That is FACT and what happened, he can plead/ beg poverty and try get sympathy as much as he likes, but it was an offensive/disrespectful and downright ungrateful thing to do.

How you guys (Havok & JC) think it's okay for him to be public by openly and blatently trying to make money off my gifts but I am in the wrong if I publicly answer back is beyond me. Talk about delusional.
He should learn physics, every action has a reaction. :lecture

Now, everyone else- lets get fit :chew:chew

Last edited:
Well I've made some ground lately, lifting 264lb free weight chest (spotted) 2 sets of 8, was stuck on 210lb until recently a trainer offered to spot for me, making some ground on leg work too... feels good!

Firstly it has nothing to do with you, his brother so this 'we' statement is your usual way of butting in.

Secondly, this situation was brought to the public eye when Havok decided to try and sell the items I had sent to him for free, at my expense, as gifts for his Collection as he was a friend.
Then I sign on one day and he has them all up for sale here of all places and another forum.
That is FACT and what happened, he can plead/ beg poverty and try get sympathy as much as he likes, but it was an offensive/disrespectful and downright ungrateful thing to do.

How you guys think it's okay for him to be public by openly and blatently trying to make money off my gifts and I can't publicly answer back is beyond me. Talk about delusional.
He should learn physics, every action has a reaction. :lecture

Now, everyone else- lets get fit :chew:chew

Yeah......thats messed up yo. I wouldn't do that to a friend...not that I have any friends. :( But u just don't do that. :nono

As for getting fit....i find that situations like these is good motivation to hit the gym....work out any frustrations. I mean ...obviously...working out isn't the cure for when ur bothered...but afterwards I feel a little lighter, u know. :)

Well I've made some ground lately, lifting 264lb free weight chest (spotted) 2 sets of 8, was stuck on 210lb until recently a trainer offered to spot for me, making some ground on leg work too... feels good!

264LBS!!!!!! Thats more than what I weigh!!! That means u can probably lifted me up and put me in all kinds of positions!!! Oh the possibilities! :naughty

So yeah, I'm on a frickin' diet. Salad for the last 3 days!(My only vice was a pint of G on Paddy's Day. NO WINGS! Yay, so proud of me!)Been running my ass off for the last 2 weeks on a hilly cemetery(got almost chased by a dog on a running trail. Never again!) Molested that blasted exercise ball more than I care to admit. Dumbbells are getting their money's worth. Squats are reluctantly done to fabulousize my ass which rocks already! Sure puts the hell in health, ain't it but what can you do!? And besides, fashion week's in less than 10 days and I want to be skinniest betch to grace that carpet!

The end.

Worthless without pics :naughty

C'mon gang, this a thread for positivity and support, Freaks getting together and supporting each other as we strive to improve ourseleves :rock

Drama is no good for the mind or soul and problems with either can be damaging to fitness product. Healthy mind and attitude for a healthy body :rock

Now get pumped!

arnold-schwarzenegger-roids2.jpg

:lecture

Yeah......thats messed up yo. I wouldn't do that to a friend...not that I have any friends. :( But u just don't do that. :nono

As for getting fit....i find that situations like these is good motivation to hit the gym....work out any frustrations. I mean ...obviously...working out isn't the cure for when ur bothered...but afterwards I feel a little lighter, u know. :)

264LBS!!!!!! Thats more than what I weigh!!! That means u can probably lifted me up and put me in all kinds of positions!!! Oh the possibilities! :naughty

Ummm hello... excuse me !!!! :joy

Martial Arts Bam :lecture
I can't remember if its been mentioned before but I would recommend it to anyone. I used to LOVE it and did very well.
Not only do you get an awesome work-out so you get fit, you become more confident and learn self-defense and great stamina at the same time.

Its a great stress reliever :lecture
x :wave

Now let's not judge Bam, you have to understand both sides of the story, not just one..
Do you guys understand the word 'hypocrite'?

If not you should look it up. :D

And... isn't it funny how all these people who used to be "so kind" to you two are now "so mean". Or why those who choose to stay silent avoid your brother's threads?
Can you even guess what the common denominator is?

Oh, yeah, I forgot- ALL of us are The Bad Guys and you two poor innocent souls are forever The Victims.

Get over yourselves.

Ok...one friend. :)

BTW....I weighed myself today and I lost teh 3 pounds I gained last weekend!!! Yesterdays workout was hardcore.

So I'm back to -20 pounds! :rock

Great job Bam!!!
Keep going!!! :rock!!

Martial Arts Bam :lecture
I can't remember if its been mentioned before but I would recommend it to anyone. I used to LOVE it and did very well.
Not only do you get an awesome work-out so you get fit, you become more confident and learn self-defense and great stamina at the same time.

Its a great stress reliever :lecture
x :wave

She speaks the truth! :lecture!!
I lost about 20 lbs when I began training Karate again about 3 years ago.
Which reminds me, I haven't trained in a while...:monkey1

Do you guys understand the word 'hypocrite'?

If not you should look it up. :D

And... isn't it funny how all these people who used to be "so kind" to you two are now "so mean". Or why those who choose to stay silent avoid your brother's threads?
Can you even guess what the common denominator is?

Oh, yeah, I forgot- ALL of us are The Bad Guys and you two poor guys are forever The Victims.

Get over yourselves.

I just remembered the infamous HHN incident... :horror

I just remembered the infamous HHN incident... :horror

I heard about that.....wow! :horror

How much do u think Martial Art lessons are??

I've always wanted to try boxing too....but the places I've found where about 150 bucks a week....THATS A HOT TOYS FIGURE!!!!:nono

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7t8xwpW8gJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7t8xwpW8gJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I heard about that.....wow! :horror

How much do u think Martial Art lessons are??

I've always wanted to try boxing too....but the places I've found where about 150 bucks a week....THATS A HOT TOYS FIGURE!!!!:nono

Some gyms have kickboxing or cardio boxing lessons included with membership Bammers, you way want to check that too as a starting point.

Unfortunately most Martial Arts classes go for at least $90.00 a month with limited sessions.
Also, depends on what you're looking for...

Made-up fads like Tae Bo
Pshyco fads like MMA
Or Traditional Martial Arts...

Back