The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly on being way too close. The rest day worked great. I iced down my inner ankle/calf, got at least 7 hours of sleep and feel great right now.

Eating my Oatmeal and drinking my cup of coffee followed by my whey shake right now.

Going to workout/run again after work today and I can't wait.

Your soreness is common, your muscle fibers that were broken down are repairing themselves now. I hope you took some lean protein right after the workout to help those muscles recover faster. Also don't forget simple carbs for energy.

Yeah take it easy there bro. you know with all the hills and stuff you will be doing you need your legs ! Keep it up man, real proud of you.

I had a meal replacement shake this morning... doing some turkey for lunch ... Back and Bi's today ! :rock

I need to pick up some more protein too. thanks for reminding me :D

I had to retire a pair of pants cuz there too big for me now.....but Now I'm stuck wearing some pants that aren't quite my size yet. I can't breath. :lol

Way to go Bam ! Sometimes for us, it's not the scale that tells us how we are doing, but the clothes we wear. I love to put on pants and see them bigger ... or tightening my belt to the next hole.

Proud of you girl ! :rock2

Tru scale is just a number as to body composition, water rentention, muscle replacing fat storage.

Now don't get confused and think that muscle weighs more than fat because technically this is not true, a 1lbs is a 1lbs regardless what it's made of. It's the denisty, mass, volume that changes the way you look.

WTF did I do???
U never wanna hang out with me.:-(

Not to Skiman(although a great inspiration with this :rock), you've done the work, you owe it to yourself sweetie.
You prolly won't be able tell yourself, until you see a piccie, thats the frustrating part of losing weight, everyone else sees it but you.

Too true. I'm just a friendly gal. Unfortunately it comes with its downfalls and peeps that will take advantage of that but I refuse to let him change me into a completely bitter untrusting woman. If I did that I would become Kay(my mother:sick) and I refuse to do that :lol

....and you're preaching to the choir when it comes to the men statement with me :lol :rock
Only the douches suck though, theres some good guys out there :rock
x :wave

I guess ur right about men....but still....I would become a lesbian.....but women suck worst! :lol

Way to go Bam ! Sometimes for us, it's not the scale that tells us how we are doing, but the clothes we wear. I love to put on pants and see them bigger ... or tightening my belt to the next hole.

Proud of you girl ! :rock2

YAY!!! Thanx Jim....I'm still pushing for the 80 pounds this year...but sometimes that goal seems impossble! *sigh*
But I'm not quitting....I'm gonna work double time tonight at the gym since I missed yesterday!

Oh and I'm eating Hummus for Lunch!!

MMMMmmmm hummus! :drool

Wow, haven't popped in here in awhile :lol

First, congrats Bam, nothing will be more helpful than going through changes like you're starting to, once the work is fruitful in a way like not being able to wear some piece of clothes or other really blatant changes like that, it's like a drug pumped into you that you can't shake and don't want to shake, you crave more and work towards it. It's a healthy addiction.

Secondly, Ski,

mac_logo_screensaver_26901.jpeg

P.S....Nice sig....I heard about that situation. Havok sux....big time.

:lecture Yes he does!

Too true. I'm just a friendly gal. Unfortunately it comes with its downfalls and peeps that will take advantage of that but I refuse to let him change me into a completely bitter untrusting woman. If I did that I would become Kay(my mother:sick) and I refuse to do that

....and you're preaching to the choir when it comes to the men statement with me
Only the douches suck though, theres some good guys out there :rock
x

Very nicely put sis, great to see you not letting one ____ stick get you down! :rock

I guess ur right about men....but still....I would become a lesbian.....but women suck worst! :lol

:monkey2:monkey2 :lol

Great work Bam, your doing so well! Keep it up hun :rock

Decided to pickup a Nike Sensor today to track my runs. Since I took yesterday off and had a bad ankle/calf pain on Tuesday I only ran 2.11 miles today. I pushed myself to run faster so that I can keep up with the younger folk next month for Warrior Dash.

Bam - Keep it up - Everyday you work out is another day closer to your goal.

Must have been yummy.

I was just going to do a little core workout as I am still not allowed to doing anything too hard, but just got into it and did a full workout of pullups and push ups. It was intense and I might be paying for it now.

So yeah, I'm on a frickin' diet. Salad for the last 3 days!(My only vice was a pint of G on Paddy's Day. NO WINGS! Yay, so proud of me!)Been running my ass off for the last 2 weeks on a hilly cemetery(got almost chased by a dog on a running trail. Never again!) Molested that blasted exercise ball more than I care to admit. Dumbbells are getting their money's worth. Squats are reluctantly done to fabulousize my ass which rocks already! Sure puts the hell in health, ain't it but what can you do!? And besides, fashion week's in less than 10 days and I want to be skinniest betch to grace that carpet!:rock

The end.

P.S.

So, what's this story about AdoptedScot and Havok? It sounds very interesting!:D

Bam - Keep it up - Everyday you work out is another day closer to your goal.

Great work Bam, your doing so well! Keep it up hun :rock

WOOHOO!!! THANX EVERYBODY!!

So yeah, I'm on a frickin' diet. Salad for the last 3 days!(My only vice was a pint of G on Paddy's Day. NO WINGS! Yay, so proud of me!)Been running my ass off for the last 2 weeks on a hilly cemetery(got almost chased by a dog on a running trail. Never again!) Molested that blasted exercise ball more than I care to admit. Dumbbells are getting their money's worth. Squats are reluctantly done to fabulousize my ass which rocks already! Sure puts the hell in health, ain't it but what can you do!? And besides, fashion week's in less than 10 days and I want to be skinniest betch to grace that carpet!:rock

The end.

P.S.

So, what's this story about AdoptedScot and Havok? It sounds very interesting!:D
Jinxie ur silly.....u don't have to do all of that for fashion week....all u need is a little cocaine. :rolleyes:

Jinxie ur silly.....u don't have to do all of that for fashion week....all u need is a little cocaine. :rolleyes:

Cocaine's expensive nowadays. Weed is cheap by the heap but it gives you the munchies!:lecture

Hellur, I'm trying to lose weight here?:tap

Now let's not judge Bam, you have to understand both sides of the story, not just one..

So what happened? He sold something broken? Fake?? Cheated on her???:confused::confused::confused:

Cocaine's expensive nowadays. Weed is cheap by the heap but it gives you the munchies!:lecture

Hellur, I'm trying to lose weight here?:tap

So what happened? He sold something broken? Fake?? Cheated on her???:confused::confused::confused:

True true....anorexia is free tho. Just giving u some opinions so you can fit in with teh models....you know. :huh

P.S. Jinxie have u ever posted a pic of urselve?? I've always imagined u as a short little philipino chick. :cool:

As for the drama....u would have to ask Shell cuz Snitches get Stitches.

Anybody that has any questions about what happened, you can PM me or Havok...I'm his brother and we are both trying to keep it out of the public threads as much as possible...Thanks

C'mon gang, this a thread for positivity and support, Freaks getting together and supporting each other as we strive to improve ourseleves :rock

Drama is no good for the mind or soul and problems with either can be damaging to fitness product. Healthy mind and attitude for a healthy body :rock

Now get pumped!

arnold-schwarzenegger-roids2.jpg

C'mon gang, this a thread for positivity and support, Freaks getting together and supporting each other as we strive to improve ourseleves :rock

Drama is no good for the mind or soul and problems with either can be damaging to fitness product. Healthy mind and attitude for a healthy body :rock

Now get pumped!

arnold-schwarzenegger-roids2.jpg

Thank you Maul....Now everybody get physical!!

Back