The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately most Martial Arts classes go for at least $90.00 a month with limited sessions.
Also, depends on what you're looking for...

Made-up fads like Tae Bo
Pshyco fads like MMA
Or Traditional Martial Arts...

How about KUNG FU!!! Then I can fly through the trees!!! :rock

$90 bucks isn't THAT expensive.....i think it would be pretty neat since I don't know jack about fighting period.

How about KUNG FU!!! Then I can fly through the trees!!! :rock

$90 bucks isn't THAT expensive.....i think it would be pretty neat since I don't know jack about fighting period.

You will need it to beat up Nick Cage if you ever see him on the streets... :lol
Now remember, some dojos or clubs might charge up to $180.00 a month... it's hard to find real good places for training...

0.jpg

You will need it to beat up Nick Cage if you ever see him on the streets... :lol
Now remember, some dojos or clubs might charge up to $180.00 a month... it's hard to find real good places for training...

Arrrggghhh Nic Cage!!!! He's gonna be the subject of my work out tonight....I'm gonna plug in The Wicker Man on my iphone and I'm gonna do "Cage Rage" on the threadmill!!!

Yeah ....$180 is pretty high...I'd rather get the HT IM2 WM.:drool

Unfortunately most Martial Arts classes go for at least $90.00 a month with limited sessions.
Also, depends on what you're looking for...

Made-up fads like Tae Bo
Pshyco fads like MMA
Or Traditional Martial Arts...

Hmm.... Brazilian Jiu Jitsu :rock My instructor charged $100 a month for unlimited classes. He had two schools that you could go to....I used to go to his local school Mon. and Wed nights and then attend the open mats on Sat. afternoon. Occasionally I went to the other school that had classes on Tues and Thurs with open mats pretty much everyday.

Hmm.... Brazilian Jiu Jitsu :rock My instructor charged $100 a month for unlimited classes. He had two schools that you could go to....I used to go to his local school Mon. and Wed nights and then attend the open mats on Sat. afternoon. Occasionally I went to the other school that had classes on Tues and Thurs with open mats pretty much everyday.
Hook a fellow Tampon up yo!

Parkour and Freerunning for me. And it's free!:rock

-___-

P.S. 5'7" Jinxx youz a huge b***h! (like in Deuce Bigelow):lol

He's got a school in Brandon right off of Faulkenburg across the street from the Ice Forum and his other school is in Lakeland. His name is Fabio Novaes.

Got it....I'll go check it out. Is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu like Capoera...if so...Im skrewed. :lol

Speaking of the Brandon Ice Forum....we should go Lasertagging one day!!! :rock

I always loved the Cobra Kai's Gi's and Dojo, their tournament Gi's were almost exactly the same as mine :rock

Shotokan Karate worked for me, it's great discipline and a terrific style, my favourite anyway.
I hope you find something near you Bam, there are so many Dojo's about these days as Martial arts seem to be more popular than when I did it.
Heres to you finding a good school and a style you will enjoy, keep us posted yeh?! :duff
I really miss it actually and wish I could still train, it's an incredible high knowing you have had such a good workout :rock
Go for it girlie :rock
x :peace

Got it....I'll go check it out. Is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu like Capoera...if so...Im skrewed. :lol

Definitely not. Think more like grappling/wrestling.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/T01GZBqQpT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/T01GZBqQpT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ah man, the Brandon Ice Forum.... Such fond memories of that place. I used to play ice hockey there when it first opened up. And my first game I got a concussion! :lol

I'm currently in the process of searching for an ice rink here in LA and starting to play again.... But the equipment is so dang expensive!

Back