The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol...

~~~Does yard work count?? I spent a good 4 1/2 hours raking the yard yesterday. Back is sore as heck and I have a couple extra calluses on my hands.

Hell yeah it does. In the summer when I help my neighbor landscape I bust my ass every time, but since you keep dumping kids off at pools your yard will be drenched in round-up so you don't have to work as hard.:D

superpump_250.jpg

+

1 hour of weight workout

= Feel like alpha male.

superpump i used to use that i use black powder now =D

This is actually what I was gonna try next. I've been reading a lot of good things about it. How do you like it so far??? I'm almost out of Jack3d and I usually do 3 weeks on and take 2 off so the effects don't wear off.

This is actually what I was gonna try next. I've been reading a lot of good things about it. How do you like it so far??? I'm almost out of Jack3d and I usually do 3 weeks on and take 2 off so the effects don't wear off.

Is there a reason why you (or people in general) change brands?? Does cinstantly changing boost up muscle gain or something?? Just asking. :huh

As for me...went to my physician today for my anemia check up and scale saids i lost 22 pounds!!! :woo

Gonna hit the treadmill tonight and lift up some weights. Doc suggested to try to add an extra rep of 10 to my 20. It's gonna hurt but I think I can do it.(I can only lift up to 20lbs :eek:) Oh and I'm gonna actually try to jog for once. :horror
I've never been able to actually jog...i'm so excited!

Is there a reason why you (or people in general) change brands?? Does cinstantly changing boost up muscle gain or something??

No reason. Just want to try different things to see if something works better than the other. Hopefully this is the case as the potency of Jack3d seems to wear off after prolonged use (why I try to take a couple weeks without it every month or so).

Back