The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a reason why you (or people in general) change brands?? Does cinstantly changing boost up muscle gain or something?? Just asking. :huh

There's only a tolerance, I'd say it's best to get on 3 months and then get off and cycle it off again so your body is not dependent on the supplement.

Their main ingredient in these that pushes us is caffeine and all the amino acids, so it's pretty easy to make your own pre workout drink without going this route.

It's all different mg of caffeine a certain individual has a tolerance to is all.

As for me...went to my physician today for my anemia check up and scale saids i lost 22 pounds!!! :woo

Gonna hit the treadmill tonight and lift up some weights. Doc suggested to try to add an extra rep of 10 to my 20. It's gonna hurt but I think I can do it.(I can only lift up to 20lbs :eek:) Oh and I'm gonna actually try to jog for once. :horror
I've never been able to actually jog...i'm so excited!

Please keep on goin BAM, I really can't wait to see the end result, it will all be worth it. :monkey1

Is there a reason why you (or people in general) change brands?? Does cinstantly changing boost up muscle gain or something?? Just asking. :huh

As for me...went to my physician today for my anemia check up and scale saids i lost 22 pounds!!! :woo

Gonna hit the treadmill tonight and lift up some weights. Doc suggested to try to add an extra rep of 10 to my 20. It's gonna hurt but I think I can do it.(I can only lift up to 20lbs :eek:) Oh and I'm gonna actually try to jog for once. :horror

Remember that as long as you burn more calories than you take in, you will continue to lose weight. This is the only way to lose weight. Working out is to help build lean muscle as well as energy and endurance. A major misconception about working out with weights is that it will turn you into a bodybuilder. This will only happen if you take muscle building supplements constantly, otherwise, its not going to happen. You will just tone and tighten. Keep up the good work!

There's only a tolerance, I'd say it's best to get on 3 months and then get off and cycle it off again so your body is not dependent on the supplement.

Their main ingredient in these that pushes us is caffeine and all the amino acids, so it's pretty easy to make your own pre workout drink without going this route.

It's all different mg of caffeine a certain individual has a tolerance to is all.

I'm not taking any type of supplement....all of my work is just hardcore will power.

Is there something that I can take that works sorta like a supplement but that will accelerate the weight lost process and also give me more energy?

Way to go Bam ! :rock

That is awesome !

I just upped my reps to 15 x3. Once I get that going, am able to do all the sets with out issue, I will be upping the weight... trying 12-15 reps. and repeat with weight increase.

I get worries about jogging too. I just feel I lack some coordination sometimes. LOL.

I'm not taking any type of supplement....all of my work is just hardcore will power.

Is there something that I can take that works sorta like a supplement but that will accelerate the weight lost process and also give me more energy?

Remember that as long as you burn more calories than you take in, you will continue to lose weight. This is the only way to lose weight. Working out is to help build lean muscle as well as energy and endurance. A major misconception about working out with weights is that it will turn you into a bodybuilder. This will only happen if you take muscle building supplements constantly, otherwise, its not going to happen. You will just tone and tighten. Keep up the good work!

Bam anything out there on the market for weight loss is crap, I'm going to say don't waste your money. Keep eating well and keep eating less and workout more is the real hardcore way about losing weight the right/healthy way. Of course you don't wanna starve yourself so that's why the 5-6 small meals a day is crucial.

I would follow LaMelnik advice above and he's correct about the building muscle theory as well. Some even with muscle building supplements being all natural of course can't even obtain a body builders build. It's much harder than a lot of people think in order to build lean muscle mass, it takes years of being consistent along with eating proper meals.

No such pill/supplement will make rapid weight loss. It is all in your head.

I do like that commercial with the Kardashian girl though. :drool

Her perfume is pretty hilarious as well :rotfl

kim-kardashian-perfume-fragrance-ad.jpg

Great job Bam.

I have one more day to work out and will hit it tonight. After my surgery tomorrow I will have to hold back for two weeks. It will be very hard and I hope I can at least do somethings to keep me going.

I get worries about jogging too. I just feel I lack some coordination sometimes. LOL.
Yeah....thats my problem too....i sorta lose my balances. Plus my ankles start to hurt. One of the side effects of having anemia is chronic joint pains. :(

Great job Bam.

I have one more day to work out and will hit it tonight. After my surgery tomorrow I will have to hold back for two weeks. It will be very hard and I hope I can at least do somethings to keep me going.

GOOD LUCK WITH SURGERY SK!!! Oh ...my bad about not updating u about the goods....i'll send u a pm shortly. :)

I prefer the elliptical to actual jogging. My knees are thankful for it.

I've gotten better with the elliptical.....i remember when I couldn't even do 5 minutes on that thing...now I can do up to 45mins!!!! hope fully this week I can go a full hour!!!:rock

BTW...is using the elliptical equivalent to jogging??

Back