The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post them up! :rock

Yeah right....i bet u got a poster for each character.:monkey1

I admit it... I do have one...

:eek:

But heck, can you blame me ??????

AshleyGreene-in-mensfitness6.jpg

just the mention of that crapwich makes me want to workout.

How the Hell can anything like that be allowed? No wonder this country is so Fricken FAT!

just the mention of that crapwich makes me want to workout.

How the Hell can anything like that be allowed? No wonder this country is so Fricken FAT!

Why the hell did someone make a thread about it :rotfl

it's a sandwhich... :lol

I think I'm gonna start a Dominos new recipe for the crust thread and how great it taste. :D

I am glad I have no desire to try that crap-wich.

Day 3 done. Damn I am sore but you all know we love it in a sick twisted way.

If this keeps up I will have updated pictures around May 1st.

Yeah, I actually hope that I'm sore the day or two after I workout because then I know I pushed myself hard enough. We're weird..err, freaks, I mean.

Anyone else into the health benefits of hot peppers?

I got into em last year. LOVE EM. *kinda addicting at this point because of the endorphin release.

I eat 1 habenero every other day. (sometimes everyday, habs are hotter than ____ though, but i got a pair!) Great for the heart, pain headaches etc, kills tumors, moves blood, skin problems etc.

https://www.spicesolution.com/habanero_chili_health_enefits.html
https://www.functionalingredientsma...i-peppers-reveal-red-hot-health-benefits.aspx

<table class="alb_sldr" style="border: 1px solid rgb(221, 221, 221);" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="tar nowrap">
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td colspan="5"><table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 5px 0pt 0pt;" width="296"><table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="tac">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

There is also new research that they kill fat cells.

(I've heard some bodybuilders take em before a workout for metabolism boost and greater fat oxidation) What a way to get loose lol.

Ski i can't find your N.O. homemade recipe (must be blind)
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:
I have an Army PT test Friday. I am currently on recruiting duty no longer have the luxury of PT built into my work schedule! Bwaaaah I'm like a normal guy I have to motivate myself on my personal time to stay fit and I hate it!

/whiny little b- voice off

I'll see what I can pull up OSCORP, ugh the KFC thread... I'm not sure why everyone is so excited about lard but to each their own, that's why some ppl look the way they do and why some ppl die at 60. (as yes I'm living it up, be in my pocket just one day out of the week and you'll see that you are not living :lol)

Chest and bi's today, EXTEND, chicken, veggies, grapefruit and some PB.

I did two scoops last night and that was suicide! :google

I was shaking crazily and going strong still after two hours. I'm thinking I will stick with one.:lol

Back