The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK!! So...I must admit....that with all the moving , freelance, work, life issues I had the couple of weeks....i did some cheating. Luckily I didn't gain any pounds...but I only managed to lose one pound thanx to all the pushing and pulling I had to do last Sat.

Today, however, I'm back at it....all tho I still got that massive freelance i'm working on....I'm gonna dedicate an hour a day again and go to the gym. This time I'm gonna really push myself, but not to hard, cuz I gotta leave some energy for after the gym so that I can draw and paint til the wee hours of the morning. :(

Also, I wanted to ask you guys if you know of some sorta meal supplement that's sold in Walmart.....I ask cuz I'm going there tonight after the gym. :D

Walmart has some pretty good Whey protein thats reasonably priced. I buy it when I'm in a pinch. I think it is like $14 for 2lbs.

Walmart has some pretty good Whey protein thats reasonably priced. I buy it when I'm in a pinch. I think it is like $14 for 2lbs.

So ...what is Whey Protein exactly? I never really understood protein shakes and what not....i just don't wanna get fat. :(

Yesterday was my first day of p90x. Couldn't make it through the whole workout. Dudes a beast. Tonight I've got plyometrics. Not looking forward to it. Probably won't make it all the way through, but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

Yesterday was my first day of p90x. Couldn't make it through the whole workout. Dudes a beast. Tonight I've got plyometrics. Not looking forward to it. Probably won't make it all the way through, but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

Dang...that reminds me....I haven't forgotten about u SK! ;)

Dang...that reminds me....I haven't forgotten about u SK! ;)

:banana

I will never forget you bam bam. :monkey3

So far I have been working out every day for the last week and a bit (started last Monday) and I am feeling it. I am sore but I know I am getting better every day. I am going to try the bike class again tomorrow and see how that works after about 4 weeks of not doing it.

OK!! So...I must admit....that with all the moving , freelance, work, life issues I had the couple of weeks....i did some cheating. Luckily I didn't gain any pounds...but I only managed to lose one pound thanx to all the pushing and pulling I had to do last Sat.

Today, however, I'm back at it....all tho I still got that massive freelance i'm working on....I'm gonna dedicate an hour a day again and go to the gym. This time I'm gonna really push myself, but not to hard, cuz I gotta leave some energy for after the gym so that I can draw and paint til the wee hours of the morning. :(

Also, I wanted to ask you guys if you know of some sorta meal supplement that's sold in Walmart.....I ask cuz I'm going there tonight after the gym. :D

Why a meal supplement? I can understand protein shakes and such for those entering into the realm of beefing up their bodies muscle wise or getting a pretty fit body into REALLY fit shape but I don't understand it's use beyond that. More than happy to be enlightened.

For myself (since starting WW), I've found that the right healthy meals and snacks, plus portion control work great. I have my three main meals a day, plus 2 to 3 snacks in between meals. I typically will have a banana or some other type of fruit about 30 min. before the gym and that works out fantastically. Plus, taking a multi vitamin and fish oil pills have been a wonderful inclusion in my diet over the last 6 or so months.

:rolleyes:
I guess all that lard is messing up your brain...

I guess your estrogen levels has finally hit its zenith. Lay off the soy, dear. You don't wanna bring all the boys to the yard now.....

204.gif

So, I just got a membership at an LA Fitness facility right down the street from me.... Plus I've been playing hockey a couple times a week, so I should be having my 4 pack back into a 6 pack soon :cool:

One thing I don't understand, and maybe you can help with this Ski, is why my legs don't seem to put on much size although I've played hockey for YEARS! :confused: I know genetics play a role, but I would think that Hockey is a sport that requires LOTS of leg strength, and I thought by playing would help out some size on there...... :dunno

Back