The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right here's the deal.

I have a gym membership that I have stopped using... yes that's right I pay a fee each month for absolutely nothing. They are getting free money from me! :duh

I have been wanting to post here for a while but hesitated because I knew that you would all talk me into getting back to it. :lol And I guess I wasn't ready.

It's time. :)

So let me have it! :lecture

Ur dead to me.

@ OSCORP
I'll PM you my secret ingredients on my N.O. potion tomorrow morning.

Deak they are canned, I don't eat that all the time but I have a craving for something spicy so I got so reduce sodium Hunts with spiced tomatoes.

Word.

All right here's the deal.

I have a gym membership that I have stopped using... yes that's right I pay a fee each month for absolutely nothing. They are getting free money from me! :duh

I have been wanting to post here for a while but hesitated because I knew that you would all talk me into getting back to it. :lol And I guess I wasn't ready.

It's time. :)

So let me have it! :lecture

Maglor, you just have to do it. The gym is your friend it loves you and misses you. Start slow and kick it in high gear down the road. Summer time is here, so you outdoor activities to do also. I have faith!:banana

Dude, your not helping.

WTF are you waiting for??? Get your sorry arse in the gym and start sweating!!!! Even just 30 minutes a day is better than nothing. I used to work at a gym selling memberships and I felt so bad when I'd sell a membership to a customer and never see them again except for once or twice a week. You obviously had some motivation to go to the gym, take a tour, and sign up right??? Keep that motivation and get in there!!! Find a hot lady, or dude, and chat them up....maybe you'll find a good workout partner to keep your motivation going.

Lol...for them or you??? Have you tried any of the other Xtend flavors??? I have maybe two weeks left of my container and was wondering what else tastes good....I love the Watermelon because I open the bag and smell it all the time. Smells like a jolly rancher IMO.

Maglor, you just have to do it. The gym is your friend it loves you and misses you. Start slow and kick it in high gear down the road. Summer time is here, so you outdoor activities to do also. I have faith!:banana

Thanks bro! That's the plan! :)

LETS DO THIS MAGLOR!!!! This is a great thread! We're like a little family in here!!! We'll help you out!! I know I couldn't do anything with out these guys!!!

Only one rule tho:
NO KFC DOUBLE DOWNS ALLOWED!!!

Lol...for them or you??? Have you tried any of the other Xtend flavors??? I have maybe two weeks left of my container and was wondering what else tastes good....I love the Watermelon because I open the bag and smell it all the time. Smells like a jolly rancher IMO.

Grape and blueberry, don't do blueberry!!!

Currently on grape right now.

Well my plantar faciitis is finally almost healed. While I was in NY I did get a nice run in Central Park. I wish I could have done the full 6 mile loop but I'm not there yet.

I've decided that I'm going to try and do 5k's and see if I can get under 20 min.

In order to do that, I will have to start out with running drills. Warm-up pace for 2 min, 5k pace for a min, recovery pace for 2 min, 5k pace for 1 min.... do this for 30 minutes for a week or two.

Then increase the 5k pace for a min the following week and increase my 5k pace time until I am able to get a nice steady pace going.

I will also be doing cross-training in the park for the rest of my body using body weight and resistance bands.

Plus I will be getting tanned and making sure my new found baldness doesn't stand out LOL!!!

Oh man....i remembered how the old Crystal used to love them Mc Griddles! I used to eat one every morning for like 5 months straight.

I was gross! :yuck

HP059 Higher Power Arginine Ethyl Ester 3000, 240 Capsules $17.99 1 $17.99
SV075 SciVation Solution 5, 2.6 Lbs., Chocolate Decadence $29.99 1 $29.99
SV007 SciVation Xtend, 30 Servings, Refreshing Grape (390g) $19.79 1 $19.79
CLABS034 Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude, 40 Servings, Sour Green Apple $25.99 1 $25.99

Subtotal: $93.76
Shipping cost: $5.99

HP059 Higher Power Arginine Ethyl Ester 3000, 240 Capsules $17.99 1 $17.99
SV075 SciVation Solution 5, 2.6 Lbs., Chocolate Decadence $29.99 1 $29.99
SV007 SciVation Xtend, 30 Servings, Refreshing Grape (390g) $19.79 1 $19.79
CLABS034 Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude, 40 Servings, Sour Green Apple $25.99 1 $25.99

Subtotal: $93.76
Shipping cost: $5.99

Higher Power Beta Alanine Plus, 150 Capsules
NOW L-Glycine Product 1 Lb.
Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder Pure Free L-Glutamine!

Back