The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love white...but i think it has more carbs than brown rice.

But if ur not concerned about that I say go for it.

I thought brown had less starches ?

Nah, not really if there's any it's like a %1-%2 difference, I remember reading about the difference and it's more myth than anything.

A lil less calories and the brown rice is supposedly more in vitamins because of the husk they are derived from.

Nah, not really if there's any it's like a %1-%2 difference, I remember reading about the difference and it's more myth than anything.

A lil less calories and the brown rice is supposedly more in vitamins because of the husk they are derived from.

Yeah, I thought it was a question of processing. The brown is more natural, and closer to nature.

I think that when Arnold talked about "white death" he ment all things processed to white: sugar, flower, rice...

I love white...but i think it has more carbs than brown rice.

thats_racist.gif

But it tastes so good :D

Yea you can go with my number 1 rule:, if it usually taste good then.... well I'm sure you know the rest. :monkey1

Of course there are exceptions and everyone's taste buds are different also depends on how long it takes to adhere to different types of foods.

Back