The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys...Tinypic said "it violates our rules towards nudity and adult themed content." I however fail to see how it violates either. It shows no such thing, nor does it suggest it. Here it is again for Ski.
6pack.jpg

Oh....BodyBuilding.com does not mess around. I sent an order yesterday around 4:45 p.m. for a container of Xtend Grape flavor, and they still got it shipped out yesterday.....to arrive in the mail today!!!!! :rock

I'm am usually against a shredded core on a woman but I agree with Wookie, she is smokin. I guess it just works differently on different women.

Should be getting my bb.com order of Xtend grape, whey protein, glutamine and beta-alanine in today. I've tried the Xtend lemonade and watermelon and both of those were pretty good. Can't wait to try the grape. :rock

Also, is there an exercise that works more of the upper chest without using the front deltoid too much? I'm not sure it's even possible, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Should be getting my bb.com order of Xtend grape, whey protein, glutamine and beta-alanine in today. I've tried the Xtend lemonade and watermelon and both of those were pretty good. Can't wait to try the grape. :rock

Also, is there an exercise that works more of the upper chest without using the front deltoid too much? I'm not sure it's even possible, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Just don't try blueberry, the rest I'm good with. :lol

Keep the elbows tucked and don't flare them out as much and you should be ok on every incline exercise.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the tip.

Also, Skiman- you said that you boil your chicken? You just bring the water to a boil and plop the breasts in for 10-15 minutes, or does it take longer? I guess it could depend on how many your cooking, huh?

Okay, cool. Thanks for the tip.

Also, Skiman- you said that you boil your chicken? You just bring the water to a boil and plop the breasts in for 10-15 minutes, or does it take longer? I guess it could depend on how many your cooking, huh?

Really there's no way of ruining it, the longer it cooks the more tender it will actually be whenever tearing it apart.

This what I do every morning before I go to work, I'll take the chicken breast from the package (since it's frozen I will put in the microwave for 5 minutes defrost) put the water in pan and turn it to medium hot, go shave etc... come back to the kitchen by then maybe 10 minutes has gone by take the chicken from the microwave and dump them into the pan. (3 in ea. package)

Go back to showering, get clothes ready, iron, etc... another 15-20 minutes and I'll come back to the boiling chicken all finished and cooked and pack them into separate tupperwares.

That about it and roughly how much time it takes.

Oh....BodyBuilding.com does not mess around. I sent an order yesterday around 4:45 p.m. for a container of Xtend Grape flavor, and they still got it shipped out yesterday.....to arrive in the mail today!!!!! :rock

True and when yuo need it ASAP they are the best. I found DPS to be around $10 cheaper when I buy Scivation Solution 5 and Extend though.

Shipping runs about the same price.

Am I the only one who thinks Xtend sounds like some sort of male enhancement product???

Suit yourself guys, I'm glad I don't have that issue :D

Back