The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmmj.jpg

Dinner! (after workout). On Sunday, I cooked enough of this stuff for 5 days. Trying to eat a little more healthy. Opinions on Yogurt? Milk is skim BTW

mmmmj.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kfc-doubledown4.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

mmmmj.jpg

Dinner! (after workout). On Sunday, I cooked enough of this stuff for 5 days. Trying to eat a little more healthy. Opinions on Yogurt? Milk is skim BTW

Looks yummy! I personally stick to lower fat yogurts when I eat it (which is rare) as the regular kinds are too high in calorie and sugar. If you haven't ever tried greek yogurt I'd suggest you give that go (maybe one that's flavored with honey or something else...I personally can't eat plain greek yogurt unless I have fresh strawberries in it). Plus, greek yogurt is a really good source of protein and will keep you fuller longer than other yogurts.

Greek Yogurt ROCKS!!! Has way more protein than regular yogurt and it tastes great with berries added.

Every morning i have a wholegrain or flaxseed waffle with greek yogurt, blueberries and chopped almonds. Not only does it taste good but it is filling too.

Yeah, I actually have cut out a lot of cow milk in my diet as of late. I recently discovered almond milk and really like it with my cereal or light vanilla soy milk. Only 90 calories per serving (typically a cup) for either of those and it's impossible for me to even use a cup of it on my cereal, ha!.

The man boobs are gone and I have video games to thank. Now to work off the gut... methinks it will take more than video games for this task.

I'm losing weight and using MAC, so how do you like that apple ;)

Just a joke and no logic behind it.... What are you down to now (lbs) Sean any new pics?

BTW, I believe I will go another step further in eating ultra clean and going all organic with veggies, chicken, grapefruit, etc.. I'll let you guys know what I think about.

A lil more expensive but I'm curious as to what it might do in furthering my fitness goals.

Just a joke and no logic behind it.... What are you down to now (lbs) Sean any new pics?

I've been in a slump lately, haven't gone backwards at all, still slimming, more veins starting to show in my hands and arms, but not losing the weight as much as I was, the winter really got my head in a funk and now that spring's come I'm getting back in gear. Currently, I'm down 64lbs, weight 256lbs total. I've been lapsing with the photos because with the slow down, the latest pictures don't look much different over the past few months. Once I get a solid month of normal routine I'll take some more, I figure that's enough time to get back on track. I'm not backing down though, I'm like Rocky in the middle of the big fight getting my ass kicked but not backing down, just getting back up at the moment and ready to start throwing some solid hits. Part of what's been hurting my drive during the winter was still seeing results, if nothing were happening I think I'd have been freaked out and motivated to keep strong, but like I said, things are still trimming down, just slower. Trying to remind myself how much further along I'd be if I was working harder.

Lost ten lbs in three weeks :lecture Just eating right and running everyday. Chixdigit!!! :rock

10 lbs in 3 weeks! Impressive! Congrats. :banana

I'm at week 11 in my changed lifestyle (eating so much better and exercising at least 4 days a week at the gym for an hour to an hour and 45 min...depends if I have a yoga or pilates class that day). Total weight loss is 19.2 lbs so far. Still a long way to go for my goal...but I'm getting there. :chew

mmmmj.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kfc-doubledown4.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

See, to me, both of these look good.

The first pic is what most of my dinners look like at home. For example, tonight we are having salmon, green peas and mushrooms. All fresh and all delicious! :)

The second picture is an occasional lunch treat with the guys! :rock

Just don't try blueberry, the rest I'm good with. :lol

Keep the elbows tucked and don't flare them out as much and you should be ok on every incline exercise.

Damn. I just bought blueberry so I guess I should have stuck to grape. Oh well I will use it and lose it.

The first pic is what most of my dinners look like at home. For example, tonight we are having salmon, green peas and mushrooms. All fresh and all delicious! :)

Here's dinner! :)

Grilled salmon. Pea pods, bella mushrooms, and yellow summer-squash stir-fried in olive oil.
P1070039.jpg

Delicious!!!

Back