The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ski and I have similar set ups.

imagexot.jpg

DO WORK SON!!!!!

workfi10.jpg

I think mine will look similar soon too :rotfl

Yup all natural and no stir, I think Ringer turned me into it... I was Smuckers all the way.

I don't care what type of PB, if it's Natural it's like candy to me.

Don't get that sugar, hydrogenated oil crap though :nono

Yup all natural and no stir, I think Ringer turned me into it... I was Smuckers all the way.

Interesting. I didn't know Skippy made an all natural.

I can't stand their normal stuff. Not only the hydrogenated oil, but the sweeteners just make is gross to me.

Since I was a kid all I've eaten is all natural peanut butter. Just peanuts and salt under the ingredients. (The unsalted is just to bland.)

Right now I'm in love with Kirkland (Cost-Co brand) Organic Creamy Peanut Butter! Dry Roasted Peanuts and Salt! :love

P.S. How do they make an all natural no stir? I have always had to stir my natural peanut butter.

Interesting. I didn't know Skippy made an all natural.

I can't stand their normal stuff. Not only the hydrogenated oil, but the sweeteners just make is gross to me.

Since I was a kid all I've eaten is all natural peanut butter. Just peanuts and salt under the ingredients. (The unsalted is just to bland.)

Right now I'm in love with Kirkland (Cost-Co brand) Organic Creamy Peanut Butter! Dry Roasted Peanuts and Salt! :love

P.S. How do they make an all natural no stir? I have always had to stir my natural peanut butter.

No salt for me, it's da devil :devil

It's brand new, I don't think it's been on the market very long.

Same here with always stirring the PB.

Check the ingredients on you peanut butter. Really? Are you sure? No salt?!?!

Smuckers I know has salt. I used to get it all the time.

Smuckers I know has salt. I used to get it all the time.

Allll righty...... I see where you going here....

Yes it does have sodium, almost everything does dude.

I'm under 1.5 grams per day, I go even lower than that pre contest til nil........

WHAT I TRULY mean, is that roasted salt peanuts or almonds has a abundance of salt.

U are really going to go this route with me.... SERIOUSLY!??!?!

Natural Skippy does have salt in it. It also has added sugar as well. It's a better option then regular Skippy, but in the end if one really wants a truly natural peanut butter they have to go find one true to the name (ie: one with ingredients that only has peanuts and maybe salt...depends what people want). In the end though Natural Skippy isn't a bad product and is better then it's non-natural counterpart at the end of the day.

Natural Skippy does have salt in it. It also has added sugar as well. It's a better option then regular Skippy, but in the end if one really wants a truly natural peanut butter they have to go find one true to the name (ie: one with ingredients that only has peanuts and maybe salt...depends what people want). In the end though Natural Skippy isn't a bad product and is better then it's non-natural counterpart at the end of the day.

Thank you for that Alex. :lecture

@ Mag

Everything else throughout the day is basically chicken and veggies, my salt intake will more than likely come out of my fats from PB/Almonds whatever lil salt the shake I'm taking comes with which is 185mg and maybe some out of my egg whites 60mg of sodium out of maybe 10-12 egg whites being 250 calories. The organic chicken that I buy has little to preservatives so it's more than likely the lowest sodium content you are going to be able to find at a store.

In a varied day I'd still say I'm under a gram or gram .5 which is really low compared to a lot of meals that are so called low sodium and range in the 400-600mg per meal range let alone day.

I don't expect anyone to really care about these low factors and I don't expect to put anyone through any of this unless they were really wanting to compete at a certain level but since you are grilling me on my intake I'm gonna have to explain this in greater detail, if you want to crunch numbers I can do it but I don't think anyone here really wants to get down to that nitty gritty level.

My diet is very bare bones and I'm sure doctors can consider a higher sodium intake and people can leave a healthy lifestyle at a higher gram per day basis. This is my goal and what I do for a living. I compete against Nationals, do the dietitian training on the side until I get my certificate and I'm a sponsored athlete with bb products, I cannot let it slide one way or the other dramatically therefore I take this very seriously.

Last edited:
Allll righty...... I see where you going here....

Yes it does have sodium, almost everything does dude.

I'm under 1.5 grams per day, I go even lower than that pre contest til nil........

WHAT I TRULY mean, is that roasted salt peanuts or almonds has a abundance of salt.

U are really going to go this route with me.... SERIOUSLY!??!?!

Heh, I hope I don't think I was trying to start an argument!

Just sayin that most natural peanut butter does have salt added for taste.

My parents did used to get unsalted penutbutter at a local health food store. They actually had a grinder right there in the store. You would put the unsalted peanuts in and grind away. What came out was pretty hard to eat in my opinion.

Also, you need a certain amount of salt in your diet, so it's not inherently evil (i.e. the devil :D)

And that I don't get. Can't peanuts be roasted without salt being part of the picture? :confused:

Alright here's my fable for the day. I woke up bright and early at the crack of 10 and said to myself "what a beautiful day, let's go get my workout on." I then consumed a bowl oatmeal and a nice cold glass of Cranergy juice. Following that delicious and hearty breakfast I proceeded to accomplish the three morning S's.

Next, I got dressed and consumed a glass of water mixed with Jac3ed for my upcoming workout. I grabbed my towel, earbuds, water, and phone for my journey and proceeded to walk out to the car. Finally, I pulled into the parking lot of the gym, and began my chants to the workout gods for motivation and strength. I immediately summoned the combined might of Chuck Norris, Dutch, the Red Ranger, Apollo Creed, and King Leonidas.

After a few sets of my routine I could tell the gods were favoring me this day as I was feeling good and was rocking out to some seriously good tunes-- "Thunderstruck" by ACDC. I was doing supersets between preacher curls and underhand lat pulldowns and doing some plate pinches in between.

While in the middle of a rep on the preacher curl bench I hear this screeching, raspy sound over my earbuds....."HELLOOOO, HELLOOO." Not wanting to break my focus or concentration, I continued pumping out my last reps before turning around to see what was going on. Upon turning around I see this old man with a sleeveless shirt, shorts that were wayyy too short, and a headset from the 80's approaching me.

This guy got in my face and started yelling and lecturing me about how I rudely ignored him when he was asking me if I was using the lat pulldown machine. I told him I was using both and doing supersets, but if he wanted to jump in to go ahead. I'm guessing that he isn't familiar with what supersets are because he said I can't be using that machine since I was over here doing curls. Next, he told me he was going to complain to management that I was "hogging all the equipment."

My response was "Fine, do what you have to do. Excuse me I have to finish my workout." As I was walking away he continued to lecture me by saying "Wow, I guess your parents didn't teach you how to socialize with people the right way." WTF??? So I turn around and say "I'm sorry, but I'm here to workout. If you want to socialize you're in the wrong place....try a bookstore or a coffee shop."

At that point I put my earbuds in an go about my business and get my workout on. 45 minutes later I'm about finished and getting ready to walk out to my car and head home when the manager walked over and asked me what happened. I told him the old guy was mad because I didn't stop what I was doing right away to answer him, and because I didn't kiss his arse. The manager just laughed because we're good friends and he knows I just mind my business and do my thing.

Bottom line is this: When an old guy yells at you in the gym...you better drop whatever you're doing and answer them!!!!

~~~True story.

Back