The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean. I hate that.

Is there anything out there for us ?

I used to think Men's Health at one time... :monkey2

Not really dude, the bodybuilding/fitness forums and the internet is the best way of true knowledge out there. Along with some books from Barnes & Noble or Boarders... but as far as magazines go it's so much false information and a lot of it is just advertisements on people pushing supps. I like supps I have the ones to replace foods I'm not eating but they aren't 100% necessary to a good diet and workout regime.

They are just there to help and aid workouts whenever the diet is super strict and those low carb days getcha.

Muscle mags are the biggest pieces of crap ever.

All the guys in them are on some type of anabolics or growth hormones, the ads as one aforementioned poster mentioned consume the bulk of those magazines and give countless lies of what you could look like within six weeks of taking their stuff. We all know that's BS! Anyone who trains (no, we're not talking about the pretenders) fully understands how long it takes to grow muscle and to rip up.

Do not buy those rags. You're better off buying the National Enquirer. There is more fact in rags like that vs. the body builder ones.

btw I blasted my legs yesterday and it felt great! :rock

Muscle mags are the biggest pieces of crap ever.

All the guys in them are on some type of anabolics or growth hormones, the ads as one aforementioned poster mentioned consume the bulk of those magazines and give countless lies of what you could look like within six weeks of taking their stuff. We all know that's BS! Anyone who trains (no, we're not talking about the pretenders) fully understands how long it takes to grow muscle and to rip up.

Do not buy those rags. You're better off buying the National Enquirer. There is more fact in rags like that vs. the body builder ones.

btw I blasted my legs yesterday and it felt great! :rock

Word :lecture

Shoulder and tri's, added in some carbs this week to help me with strength and boy I feel like my avi last night! Side delt was getting amazing pumps, love that feeling and look. I wish it would last forever!!!

The mags I have read are at least 85% advertisements.

:lecture:lecture

:monkey2
Word :lecture

Shoulder and tri's, added in some carbs this week to help me with strength and boy I feel like my avi last night! Side delt was getting amazing pumps, love that feeling and look. I wish it would last forever!!!

I know what you mean... back/bi's and man do I love the feel... not to mention, feeling my tri's from my workout three days again :rock

it's all push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, dips, squats, lunges, bridges, planks, running.... for me.

Next week I am going to head back into the gym after a 4 week absence. Want to see how the muscles respond from the lay-off.

I read Men's Health and Muscle and Fitness every month, and yes I agree they are full of advertisements and supplement pushes. I like to read them for extra workout tips and to try some new exercises. I'm not trying to follow any "4 week plan" but they do have some good ideas for trying out new exercises and variations.

You take your chicken to the grocery store??? :lol

bags of them, have them roasted and then I eat all of them at once and fast for the whole week.

Major dumpage as you can imagine and guessed correctly on your next post.

Take ur colon cleanser kids....

Skiman Approves

colon_blow_red_cropped_2.jpg

colon-blow.jpg

Colon%20Blow%20300.jpg

aloe-vera-colon-cleanse.jpg

Okay Ski....

You have some explaining to do, I just clicked on your profile and saw this.... :horror

skidd.png

DON'T GO IN THERE!!!!! It's the DEVIL!!!!!

Stay away from that THREAD!!!!

Okay Ski....

You have some explaining to do, I just clicked on your profile and saw this.... :horror

skidd.png

DON'T GO IN THERE!!!!! It's the DEVIL!!!!!

Stay away from that THREAD!!!!

Haven't posted since though... man. I think you're way all over that thread more than I... :lol

DOMINOS WAAAAAAAAY >>>>>>>> than DD, if I had to cheat.... Just saying :lecture

I am all over it cause I would eat one in a heartbeat.... However, I don't want to soil my undies right after I take the first bite nor to I want the pain it will deliver to my stomach and colon...

I don't need Colon Cleanse cause I can just eat that for a hell of a lot cheaper.....

I am all over it cause I would eat one in a heartbeat.... However, I don't want to soil my undies right after I take the first bite nor to I want the pain it will deliver to my stomach and colon...

I don't need Colon Cleanse cause I can just eat that for a hell of a lot cheaper.....

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Colon%20Blow%20300.jpg

Back