The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay Ski....

You have some explaining to do, I just clicked on your profile and saw this.... :horror

skidd.png

Nice catch!
picture.php
:rock

I've seen that a couple times as well... because I stalk Ski's profile. :D

Ski in DD thread:
:lurking
:nono
:lurking

Was thinking of giving up meat. (at least quite a bit of it) Dunno if that is possible for me. Don't have any moral reasons for it, just want to concentrate on LIVE living foods that give life, and eat less dead foods. But i needs me some protein baby. Probably just gonna and more egg/whey protein shakes to my day, cause i am bored to death with chicken.

I already eat 96/4 beef and fish once and a while, but god damn i am sick of chicken breasts. I would rather have a protein shake than eat one more chicken breast.

(i guess i don't really wanna give up meat, just chicken breast :))

I could be like scooby and add protein to everything. (tempting, if i have to eat any more chicken) He looks damn good for someone that don't eat animal meat

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qRQxIcbIT3A&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

:lol at Ski and his guilty DD pleasure

Kicked off the week with some plain old scrambled eggs, handful of Almonds, banana, crasins, and a tall glass of orange juice.

Gonna be a core night and a little bit of legs tonight. :rock

Anyways...

No desire for that, I just like to laugh at the the justification , Solution 5 and grapefruit this morning.

Got back tonight.

Ran 8 miles this weekend on the trail.

Going to run again today on the treadmill since I will be limited with time.

Fruits, veggies and fish are on today menu.

Light chest workout this afternoon on my first day back at the gym in a month.

Ran 8 miles this weekend on the trail.

Going to run again today on the treadmill since I will be limited with time.

Fruits, veggies and fish are on today menu.

Light chest workout this afternoon on my first day back at the gym in a month.

Did u say that you were going to get back into weight training this year?

Did u say that you were going to get back into weight training this year?

I mix it up every few months. Like to keep the muscles guessing.

This time in the gym will focus on lighter weights with higher reps. Trying to increase my speed (climbing, pulling, running, jumping) for all of the extreme obstacles I look to compete in.

Have a mud run in July right now and looking for something after that.

Wish my gym had kettle balls but I will make do until I can find some at a decent price.

I mix it up every few months. Like to keep the muscles guessing.

This time in the gym will focus on lighter weights with higher reps. Trying to increase my speed (climbing, pulling, running, jumping) for all of the extreme obstacles I look to compete in.

Have a mud run in July right now and looking for something after that.

Wish my gym had kettle balls but I will make do until I can find some at a decent price.

OIC, cool.

Not bad Wooks, man that press has some short pegs, love the double peg leg press though. Cool handle grips on the 45's as well.

I hate those 45 grips. They're are placed weird and when you pick them up its an awkward grip. The top pegs are a little bit longer, but I haven't graduated from the bottom ones yet. This was my 5th set and did 9 reps.

I hate those 45 grips. They're are placed weird and when you pick them up its an awkward grip. The top pegs are a little bit longer, but I haven't graduated from the bottom ones yet. This was my 5th set and did 9 reps.

Ever try drop setting in reverse after your last set?

All right here's the deal.

I have a gym membership that I have stopped using... yes that's right I pay a fee each month for absolutely nothing. They are getting free money from me! :duh

I have been wanting to post here for a while but hesitated because I knew that you would all talk me into getting back to it. :lol And I guess I wasn't ready.

It's time. :)

So let me have it! :lecture

Just a quick update:

I am starting my 3rd week of being back at working out regularly.

So far I have just been doing cardio - mostly for heart health. But, I do plan on working my way back to weight training. Just feels really good to be back in the gym! :)

O, just remember while cooking my chicken and veggies today, today I've fully switch to eating organic. Went to a Whole Foods store this weekend and replaced all my foods to organic with the wife.

Never did this fully and I'm tired of reading about hormonal injected foods.

Back