The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O, just remember while cooking my chicken and veggies today, today I've fully switch to eating organic. Went to a Whole Foods store this weekend and replaced all my foods to organic with the wife.

Never did this fully and I'm tired of reading about hormonal injected foods.

Hey Skiman,

If you have a COSTCO in your neck of the woods, you can save a ton on organic chicken and beef. Whole Foods charges and arm an a leg.

Lunch after workout:

P1070161.jpg

Delicious :D

George Foreman grilled chicken
Brussel Sprouts seasoned ("salted") with Bragg's Liquid Aminos
Organic, vat-pasteurized 2% milk
A few of my supplements

Looks delicious maglor.

Just did 6.6 kilometers in pouring rain and had the time of 30 minutes and 13 seconds. I felt I could have went a little harder, need to push myself because my goal of 5 k in 20 minutes is soon to become a reality :rock :rock :rock (at 4.4 k in 20)

How far do you guys push yourselves in a workout? I'm guessing if you don't push yourself and work up a sweat, you're not going to see results. That said, how far is too far?

When I'm working out, I frequently get to a point where my arms, legs, or whatever I'm working on shake quite a bit. I keep going because I don't think I've pushed myself far enough. Part of my brain is telling me that when muscles start twitching like that, it's time for a break. But another part of me thinks I should be able to work through it.

I don't ever feel pain or anything like that, I just... shake. I can even kind of keep a semblance of correct form through it. Is that normal/safe to work through or should I be seeing a doctor about it?

In the gym ... I push myself until fatique.

Running ... Until I can't breathe anymore and I am sweating buckets while it feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest and then :thwak me.

How far do you guys push yourselves in a workout? I'm guessing if you don't push yourself and work up a sweat, you're not going to see results. That said, how far is too far?

When I'm working out, I frequently get to a point where my arms, legs, or whatever I'm working on shake quite a bit. I keep going because I don't think I've pushed myself far enough. Part of my brain is telling me that when muscles start twitching like that, it's time for a break. But another part of me thinks I should be able to work through it.

I don't ever feel pain or anything like that, I just... shake. I can even kind of keep a semblance of correct form through it. Is that normal/safe to work through or should I be seeing a doctor about it?

It's either an imbalance of electrolytes or minerals, potassium if cramping. If not cramping then disregard that I just threw that out there for more knowledge. Anyways to me in sounds more like a electrolyte or mineral deficiency.

I basically go til I can't breath or I'm gasing as I leave very lil rest time, my head is covered in sweat and drenched, I love and hate that feeling mostly hate whenever the sweat comes into my eyes :lol but no really I don't feel as I've accomplished anything if I can't push myself to the next level. I'm basically gasing as ppl around me with cell phones, staring at the wall or taking a half an hour to leg press 12 plates on the machine. As for me I'd rather empty the tank than preserve myself for lifts and still go heavy, it's the only way to make ground and produce natural testosterone levels to release and therefore grow.

edit: Solution 5 and grapefruit this morning.

Last edited:
Haven't looked into it yet, but I'm sure that's how they keep it from separating.

The saturated fat and cholesterol in KFC's Double Down begins clogging arteries and potentially decreasing life expectancies nationwide in just a few days. The sandwich "vilest food product created by man," consists of bacon and cheese sandwiched between two fried chicken breasts, and according to KFC, is only 540 calories—and 32 g of fat, and 1,380 mg of sodium.

With two chicken breasts, cheese, and bacon, the Double Down means quadruple the Kentucky Fried Cruelty for animals, and it could mean quadruple bypasses for consumers since the consumption of animal fats has been linked to heart disease. So as KFC debuts its artery plug on a sans bun, PETA will begin touring the country with our anti-KFC hearse, which will make its first stop in KFC's hometown, Louisville, Kentucky

KFChearse72sm.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled, the hearse could be coming to a Kentucky Fried Cruelty near you!

Posted by Logan Scherer

Back