The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eww Protein Pancakes....that doesn't sound good. :lol

Last night I ate 1.5 cup of spagetti with meet sauce and salad. Mmmmmmmm

Eww Protein Pancakes....that doesn't sound good. :lol

Last night I ate 1.5 cup of spagetti with meet sauce and salad. Mmmmmmmm

Yea that sounds much better, don't knock it unless u've tried it.

I'm having spaghetti today as well although it might be quite different from yours, I love carb up day.

The more info I have with what you are trying to do, I can help you more along.

What kind of info do you want?

-I just weighed myself and I'm closer to 192lb! :horror
-I'm 32
-I want to stick with cardio as a life long thing. I want good cardio-vascular health.
-I don't want to have my heart rate so high that it is damaging to me in some way.
-Weight loss would be nice. (I would like to be 170 again.)
-I do want to be stronger. Not interested in getting bulky, but would like more tone so that work and everyday tasks are easier.

If you want anymore info, let me know.

What kind of info do you want?

-I just weighed myself and I'm closer to 192lb! :horror
-I'm 32
-I want to stick with cardio as a life long thing. I want good cardio-vascular health.
-I don't want to have my heart rate so high that it is damaging to me in some way.
-Weight loss would be nice. (I would like to be 170 again.)
-I do want to be stronger. Not interested in getting bulky, but would like more tone so that work and everyday tasks are easier.

If you want anymore info, let me know.

Easy!!!! Keep doing what you are doing and eat healthy then.

Yea, running is for u.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

What about heart rate though?

My original question was:

Quick question:

When doing cardio, I have always kept my heart-rate around 130-142. But today I pushed it to 145-155. It was intense, but I kind of liked it. Is this okay to do every time?

What is ideal and safe in terms of heart rate?

What about heart rate though?

My original question was:

What is ideal and safe in terms of heart rate?

The only reason I would worry about heart rate is to losing to much muscle and maybe it being taxing on the central nervous system.

There's a lot of sprinters that take it up to 180 bpm but as a steady walk whenever I do cardio I like to keep it at 130 and that's just walking at a steady comfortable rate.

I would say that is normal and I would stay in that range because you are not concern with muscle and would be more training calisthenics in your fitness goals.

I think you are fine. If you want increase fat loss then it might be pushed up a lil higher but you said that would be a bonus so I would assume that is not the main goal.

Not to put to fine a point on it, but 145-155 is okay for me then?

The only reason I would worry about heart rate is to losing to much muscle and maybe it being taxing on the central nervous system.

There's a lot of sprinters that take it up to 180 bpm but as a steady walk whenever I do cardio I like to keep it at 130 and that's just walking at a steady comfortable rate.

I would say that is normal and I would stay in that range because you are not concern with muscle and would be more training calisthenics in your fitness goals.

I think you are fine. If you want increase fat loss then it might be pushed up a lil higher but you said that would be a bonus so I would assume that is not the main goal.

Yes........

I think it's Nature's Best. You can find it anywhere, Wal-Mart, Target, Vitamin World, GNC.

I guess in that case it would be negligible. Did not want to take one that would make my man boobs:panic: grow. LOL.

Order placed !

OPT155 Optimum Flaxseed Oil Softgels, 1000mg/100 Softgels
UNIV054 Universal Vitamin E Formula, 400IU/100 Softgels
OPT144 Optimum Fish Oil, 100 Softgels
NOW142 NOW Folic Acid, 250 Tablets
SV075 SciVation Solution 5, 2.6 Lbs., Chocolate Decadence
SV008 SciVation Xtend, 30 Servings, Refreshing Watermelon

The Skifestation has begun !!!! :clap

Back