The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess in that case it would be negligible. Did not want to take one that would make my man boobs:panic: grow. LOL.

Order placed !

OPT155 Optimum Flaxseed Oil Softgels, 1000mg/100 Softgels
UNIV054 Universal Vitamin E Formula, 400IU/100 Softgels
OPT144 Optimum Fish Oil, 100 Softgels
NOW142 NOW Folic Acid, 250 Tablets
SV075 SciVation Solution 5, 2.6 Lbs., Chocolate Decadence
SV008 SciVation Xtend, 30 Servings, Refreshing Watermelon

The Skifestation has begun !!!! :clap

It doesn't have estrogen in it :rotfl

Got it. Thanks! :)

but again if you find it too easy after a while, don't be afraid to increase the level of activity on the cardio. It will only benefit you in getting the condition to your lungs at a greater pace. Then you can increase the activity slowly, if anything the greater your conditioning becomes the lower you heart rate will be at a greater pace.

Cool.

After a month of this or so, I plan to add in a simple weight training split routine similar to what I used to do.

3 days a week.

Day 1: Chest/Biceps
Day 2: Back/Triceps
Day 3: Legs

Cool.

After a month of this or so, I plan to add in a simple weight training split routine similar to what I used to do.

3 days a week.

Day 3: Legs

:lecture

I like that split as well, I do hamstrings with back because of the deadlift exercise and I also work in shoulders with triceps.

A lot of the norm do the back and bi's and chest and tri's split but I don't like that split just because you can't fully hit the entire muscle hard enough if you do back and then biceps, you biceps will be lacking in strength once you get down with back exercise or vice versa, or even working them interchangeably. Same goes with triceps a lot of that comes into play with doin push method exercises with the chest.

So that's why I keep the related muscles away from each other on the same day.

I also keep legs and back far apart with a good rest day in between the split. Legs and back are the biggest group of muscles on the body which require so much of the full body to work and condition it's very hard and taxing to hit both of them back to days and never in the same day.

A lot of the norm do the back and bi's and chest and tri's split but I don't like that split just because you can't fully hit the entire muscle hard enough if you do back and then biceps, you biceps will be lacking in strength once you get down with back exercise or vice versa, or even working them interchangeably. Same goes with triceps a lot of that comes into play with doin push method exercises with the chest.

So that's why I keep the related muscles away from each other on the same day.

I agree.

As a massage therapist, I understand Kinesiology (the science of human movement) quite well, and the pulling of back exercises recruits your biceps to much to work them on the same day. Same goes for the pushing movements associated with chest/triceps like you said.

I forget what I used to do for shoulders. Don't remember if I did it with chest or legs, or threw it in as a 4th day every once in a while...

Oh and I forgot to say....I lost a pant size!!! :woo

Good job Bam!!! :woo

I've been working out with a personal trainer 2x a week for about 4 months now, then do cardio on the other days. It's often hard for me to get motivated to get to the gym...but once I'm there, I'm always so glad I went.

My main goals are to get in shape, tone up and lose a few pounds. Starting to see some good definition in my arms - that's cool. I've always had the weakest upper body...but that's changing now.

Cool.

3 days a week.

Day 3: Legs/Shoulder

Similar to mine but I added to it.

I just wish I had more time I would be in there more.

210.jpg

Had to work for the first time since August yesterday so I'm gonna hit it extra hard tonight. :rock

May throw in a little on the TM if I'm game enough.:yess:

Back