The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are shots of the Lil progress ive been making.

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

So is anyone allowed to post in here?!

I just completed crossfits Fran workout tonight, been working with trainers the past month preparing for possibly being accepted in the army.

Just ran 4.1 miles in the trails again. Got blood blisters on my right foot because the trail was still very soft from the rain and my shoe kept rubbing like crazy.

May run it again tomorrow or wait until Saturday morning.

I got back from the gym a couple hours ago. Had a really good cardio work out. Enjoyed it too. Burned over 500 calories in just under an hour. Tomorrow I go for my fitness assessment. Looking forward to it.

I usually don't go to the store for supplements but I had a decent coupon for vitamin shoppe and decided to pick up some jack3ed. It was hilarious because I was talking to the saleswoman who was around 60 and I told her that I was on the superpump stuff for a while and she said with this stuff you will spend more time in the gym than the john. :lol

I had to take this week off the gym due to my elbows acting up. My arthritis has kicked in and I've had to make an appointment to see the doc. When she gets me fixed I'll be jumping back in. :rock I can't do much weight lifting if my elbows are barely bending. :(

I'm all about more reps with less weight than more weight less reps. My routine is do 4 exercises with 3 reps of 20 per exercise and each rep moving to a higher weight. The reaper curls are what's working best for me.

Back