The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knocked out, bench press, deadlifts, squats and overhead presses today. Finished with 50 kettleball swings. I never thought the kettleball would be much harder but I find it makes a huge difference over a dumbbell.

The day after is something else. It's hard to move and perform simple tasks. I can't touch my finger to my nose right now. But I should expect it not being in shape.

Going to the bathroom wise or energy?

Going to the bathroom. It works great for the pre-workout stuff. Much better than Black Powder IMO. And the Lemon Lime tastes like watered down Gaterade to me. I haven't tried the Fruit Punch yet, but I like the Lemon Lime to much to try the new stuff.

Last edited:
I never thought the kettleball would be much harder but I find it makes a huge difference over a dumbbell.

yeah I love the Kettlebell workouts. My brother laughed at me for using it until I threw down the challenge for him to keep up with a 35lb for a workout. He was wore out, and the next day he said his butt and legs were really sore from the workout (Mind out of gutters guys).

Had a great run but still just a couple minutes under the goal. Eating bananas for the cramping and definitely felt the difference all last week from the extra potas.

Last edited:
Did an hour of Krav Maga tonight... (worked on straight punches, kicks to a vertical target, knees, and defense on chokes)... on an impulse, I stopped into a 24/7 gym that's on the way home and joined that place as well. Gonna go back to the weights to tone up for summer.

I have not posted in a bit but got back on it today after being sick for almost a week. Pushed out a great work out and plan on running again in the morning. Got to keep pushing. Everybody at work is using me as an example now so it really keeps me on track.

Did an hour of Krav Maga tonight... (worked on straight punches, kicks to a vertical target, knees, and defense on chokes)... on an impulse, I stopped into a 24/7 gym that's on the way home and joined that place as well. Gonna go back to the weights to tone up for summer.

So we going to see you in the UFC. :exactly:

I hoped on the treadmill tonight after fighting with the big stuff.:lol

That's the way my friend, I have legs tonight and plan to do the same, moderate medium fast pace walk for an hour.

Back