The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little old to be starting my UFC career. Just enjoying being in the best shape of my life while also being able to handle myself in a scuffle.:wink1:

I has a sad...... :monkey2

randy_couture.jpg

Did Monkey Bar Gym tonight... started with Eischen's(sp?) Yoga and then did 400 sit ups and 400 box steps. (10 sets of 40 each) Did an hour on the treadmill this morning too. Look out SDCC!!

I absolutely love cycling. Spinning and just being outdoors riding. Theres something strangely freeing about it for me. And I agree with Yodee- eat small meals/snacks every 2 hours. I also dont go over 1500 cals a day. (thats just me though) Write things down if it helps. you'll be amazed by how many stupid calories you eat a day!
verademilo.jpg

I just knocked out 3 1/2 miles in 30 minutes. It felt great to sweat that much. Wanted to run longer but only had enough time to do that between work and school.

Rob, I hope to be a slim 185 by the time SDCC hits. Thinking about joining the boxing gym around the corner from my place to speed up the process. Nothing like beating on someone to feel good :D

7 Sets deadlift today, made it to 525lbs for 4 reps, died and drop down to my knees after each set with 20 pushups, about 5-6 more back exercises and one hour of cardio.

Looking to be at 185-190lbs this summer at 6-7% bodyfat, that's the goal.

Double shirts, sweaters, cranked heat up in the car and wearing the sweater with heat belt while doing all exercises, time to drop by science and diet.

7 Sets deadlift today, made it to 525lbs for 4 reps, died and drop down to my knees after each set with 20 pushups, about 5-6 more back exercises and one hour of cardio.

Looking to be at 185-190lbs this summer at 6-7% bodyfat, that's the goal.

Double shirts, sweaters, cranked heat up in the car and wearing the sweater with heat belt while doing all exercises, time to drop by science and diet.

AWESOME! I am looking to be 168 lbs and ripped... and just blasted my legs. Oh yeah... did some chin ups, a run earlier, and a swim. T-minus to sexiness commences for the Summer of 2010! :yess:

I just knocked out 3 1/2 miles in 30 minutes. It felt great to sweat that much. Wanted to run longer but only had enough time to do that between work and school.

Rob, I hope to be a slim 185 by the time SDCC hits. Thinking about joining the boxing gym around the corner from my place to speed up the process. Nothing like beating on someone to feel good :D

You can do it! If you can swing it, I would highly recommend the boxing gym. In addition to the increased cardio endurance and weight loss, you'll find your stress levels drop to nearly zero. Between the Krav Maga classes and the Weekend Warrior boxing workout I do on Saturdays, I've found that stress is almost non-existent. (Although, I do feel sorry for my sparring partners on some days.)

Looking for opinion on my new training routine!

Ever since I started working more high intensity conditioning and less strength my energy levels day to day have been so much better so I want to add some more work load!

Monday - 4 push exercises ( bench, overhead, pushups snatch)
Tuesday - AM run then crossfit with trainers that evening
Wednesday - 4 pull exercises ( deads, rows, reverse pullups and regular pullups
Thursday - AM run, crossfit evening
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Crossfit
Sunday - rest

Monday, Wednesday, Saturday I also do boxing and Jiu jitsu in the evening. Do you think splitting morning to evening should be enough rest to not kill skill training? Let me know what you guys think!

Looking for opinion on my new training routine!

Ever since I started working more high intensity conditioning and less strength my energy levels day to day have been so much better so I want to add some more work load!

Monday - 4 push exercises ( bench, overhead, pushups snatch)
Tuesday - AM run then crossfit with trainers that evening
Wednesday - 4 pull exercises ( deads, rows, reverse pullups and regular pullups
Thursday - AM run, crossfit evening
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Crossfit
Sunday - rest

Monday, Wednesday, Saturday I also do boxing and Jiu jitsu in the evening. Do you think splitting morning to evening should be enough rest to not kill skill training? Let me know what you guys think!

I say if you can handle it go for it, I've always trained to what my body feels like, if it feels like you been hitting it too hard then relax but yea I would say try it out for a week or two.

My routine is really not a split, it's go til I can't and then rest and then start the routine back up where I left off.

Back