The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, with my new found freedom I want to attain a new physique level :cool:

I've always weighed about 135-140 after training for a few years. But I really want to gain some solid mass, and always maintain above 140. The most I've EVER weighed was 155 at one point, when I was eating like crazy! But I was lifting and training like crazy then too (about two years ago). I had even gotten to lifting 85 lb dumbbells on the flat bench (which to me is a lot for a 5'6" guy weighing 145)....

Anyhow, I want to build up my strength and put on some nice size again :) However, I can't do squats or anything pressing over the head (since I have severe scholiosis). So I'm limited to exercises for my quads and shoulders...

So Ski master, what's your professional opinion :naughty

Haven't posted in here before, I believe. But I have taken up being very into physical shape. I'm still fat, but you gotta start somewhere :lol I mostly have been working biceps but I work everything. Got signed up to a gym and go 5 days a week for an hour and a half a day after work. When I actually look good I'll post pics :lol However my biceps are lookin' good :naughty

Curls for the girls Morbach. I was down 30lbs 6mo ago. Total loss was 226 to 195. Stated to see some abs but still had the muffin top. I injured my knee(still having issues) and went back to 215/218. After a week of lean eating I'm back at 208. I'm only taking in about 1500cal/day and still have plenty of energy. I need to be sitting at 185 w/12%bf. I have given myself 2mo to drop 15 so I should be good.

Haven't posted in here before, I believe. But I have taken up being very into physical shape. I'm still fat, but you gotta start somewhere :lol I mostly have been working biceps but I work everything. Got signed up to a gym and go 5 days a week for an hour and a half a day after work. When I actually look good I'll post pics :lol However my biceps are lookin' good :naughty

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step brotha. :duff

These are what i use post workout, Yum to the CORE! (Also been into egg protein at other times of the day)

Natural 100% Oats & Whey
ir

100% Whey Protein - Gold Standard (Natural)
ir

Decided that I want to buy a Versa Climber for the porch. Has anyone here used one?? My brother's gym in Korea has one and he keeps telling me good things about it.

Vanilla, is the worst tasting of any kind of protein shakes, never.... nay I say again "never" go Vanilla. Chocolate is always my fall back.

I can stand Vanilla for maybe a week but then it's over.... :monkey4

Are you eating chicken wings with your XTEND?

Really? That is all I buy is Vanilla (I just bought some more about 2 mins ago). I cannot stand chocolate in any form.

I got to play hockey tonight and it was a hard game which we won. I really have to stop block so many pucks though but I cannot help it being a goalie most of my life.

Hit the gym this morning after taking six weeks off. I ROCKED IT!!!!

All the trail running made my treadmill work out seem like an NFL RB playing in a pee wee league.

I cranked the hell out of the treadmill and had no problem with it at all.

It's raining right now but if it lets up, I will go hit the trail again this afternoon. If not, I am going to workout at home doing a bunch of different exercises to build core and leg strength to increase my speed even more.

My goal is to run a 5k in 25min. Currently around 36 min.

Thanks Ringer. It was great to start playing again.

I started jogging again in the morning and hope to keep that up m-f. I have really tightened my diet up again too.

^^^^^

I do. :D Unless I'm eating KFC. :eek:

Yesterday, after my ususal cardio I did a few sets of assisted pull-ups. My lats ache today! Miss that feeling! :rock

Hey fellas... been awhile since I've posted in here. (good to see you here Lance!)

Anyway... figured I'd give a quick update. I joined a Krav Maga/MMA gym last November weighing about 190 lbs. In addition to the Krav Maga training, they also offer: Monkey Bar Gym, Bas Rutten Fight Club, Kickboxing, Kettlebell class, and a Weapons class. Best thing I've ever done. I love every class and they're always different. My cardio has never been better and I'm happy to report that I'm down to 160 lbs. (Did Monkey Bar Gym followed immediately with Krav Level 1 last night... sore today!)

I know there's a lot of supplement talk in here, so I thought I'd also add that I do use Muscle Milk as a meal supplement and Myoplex after my workouts. Mostly, I eat natural foods like eggs (my aunt and uncle have a farm so they're farm fresh), tuna, chicken, and lots of fruits and veggies.

I'm going to try to make more of an effort to post here, but I've been making a conscious effort to lessen my cyber footprint lately which explains my absence. Hope to meet some of you in San Diego this year!

Back