The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, officially down 27 pounds now! Yay! Still trying to consistently go to a 3rd pilates class a week as well but trying to fit in a Saturday class hasn't been easy (time issues). So far I've been gyming for an hour to an hour an a half (depends if I have a class that day or not) for 4 days a well. Have contemplated 5 days a week, buuuuuuuut we shall see, ha!

Congrats! :duff

Keep on keepin on! :rock

Just had two double double cheeseburgers from In and Out burger..... Gotta try and pack on weight however I can! Wanna add 10-15 lbs :cool:

And started taking creatine and loading up on the protein supplements :D (Working my way up to Skiman status....... :lol)

I've decided to go Paleo/Primal diet. Bye bye grains! (gonna suck for a bit seeing as how i love them) But i'm also looking forward to the challenge, and after reading and doing research on it, i'm looking forward to the benefits.

Friday is day off day for running. Going to just do stretching and some resistance training. Thinking of doing a pre-mud run this weekend to see how I hold up for the Mud Run in July.

Got in a second workout of sorts tonight. Was helping a friend build a huge fire pit in the backyard. Flipped 7 railroad ties end over end (think tire flipping) down a hill and also carried about 10 wheelbarrows full of dirt and sand down the same hill (not fun trying to control a heavy wheelbarrow downhill...lol). Throw in some shoveling, raking, and moving rocks and I think that was tougher than my actual gym workout earlier. Gonna be sore in the morning, but in a good way.

img_3118.jpg

dscn4810.jpg

I've decided to go Paleo/Primal diet. Bye bye grains! (gonna suck for a bit seeing as how i love them) But i'm also looking forward to the challenge, and after reading and doing research on it, i'm looking forward to the benefits.

before and after pics, document that ____.

Brings back the inner burning to become the best I can be!

via https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/blog.php?b=560&referrerid=3464

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ij-Pu9wIURg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ij-Pu9wIURg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Going to the doctor on Tuesday to get some treatment for my elbows. I hope they do work soon because I hate not being able to lift. By the end of June I plan on being back in the gym. Just depends on what they wanna do with my elbows (medication, shots, tap etc.)

Whatever helps in aiding to ripped the muscle and keep form. I think it's an excellent tool.

Yeah I like to use it too because not many people have ever seen one, and even less people use proper form when doing standing preacher curls. Tuesday for instance, I saw a guy doing standing curls with 50lbs. I was impressed until I saw his entire body moving and he was basically bouncing them back up from the bottom of the movement. :dunno

Yeah I like to use it too because not many people have ever seen one, and even less people use proper form when doing standing preacher curls. Tuesday for instance, I saw a guy doing standing curls with 50lbs. I was impressed until I saw his entire body moving and he was basically bouncing them back up from the bottom of the movement. :dunno

and using the shoulders, do you ever keep the wrist down while doing curls, if I don't I can curl 60lbs dumbbells in each arm clean without any body or shoulder movement (that's with wrist parallel or up) but once I do I can concentrate on a 25-30lbs weight.

I was going to do Yoga today but ended up tearing a fence down and digging some holes to put some posts in so I am beat. Might do Yoga later if I get enough rest.

Got up and ran 4.17 miles in 38min on the trails.

Very proud as my time is improving. Can't wait to do another run tomorrow and Monday on the trail.

Got up and ran 4.17 miles in 38min on the trails.

Very proud as my time is improving. Can't wait to do another run tomorrow and Monday on the trail.

Some day I will be able to do the same. I have been trying to continue jogging in the morning during the week and succeed about 50% of the time. I just need to keep pushing.

Back