The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just started taking a creatine supplement called "Beta K" from some unknown brand name called "Ultimate Nutrition". I just walked into an organic vitamin shop and asked the guy what he recommended for a basic creatine supplement. He suggested this one, and it's basically an amino acid/creatine supplement......

All I have to say is, HOLY CRAP! I don't know if it's this or what, but I'm having these CRAZY pumps!!!! I've noticed REALLY nice strength and endurance gains! And when I play hockey, I'm wired the whole time!!!

Can this be the new supplement Skiman??!?!?! :naughty

So I just started taking a creatine supplement called "Beta K" from some unknown brand name called "Ultimate Nutrition". I just walked into an organic vitamin shop and asked the guy what he recommended for a basic creatine supplement. He suggested this one, and it's basically an amino acid/creatine supplement......

All I have to say is, HOLY CRAP! I don't know if it's this or what, but I'm having these CRAZY pumps!!!! I've noticed REALLY nice strength and endurance gains! And when I play hockey, I'm wired the whole time!!!

Can this be the new supplement Skiman??!?!?! :naughty

How many milligrams of caffeine?

The only ingredients are Beta Alanine 1500mg and Kre-Alkalyn 1500mg (also gelatin, magnesium stearate, and microcrystaline cellulose)

it's that.... that is what I basically put in my own creation of N.O. I make my self with products I part together.

it's that.... that is what I basically put in my own creation of N.O. I make my self with products I part together.

Ohhhhhhhh....... Didn't know. The guy just said it would help block lactic acid and help with endurance.

So you're a little chemist when it comes to making supplements??? That's crazy. I never really understood all the crazy stuff they put in supplements. I used to take NO Explode. I can only take half a scoop of that stuff, because it makes my heart RACE!!! :gah:

Ohhhhhhhh....... Didn't know. The guy just said it would help block lactic acid and help with endurance.

So you're a little chemist when it comes to making supplements??? That's crazy. I never really understood all the crazy stuff they put in supplements. I used to take NO Explode. I can only take half a scoop of that stuff, because it makes my heart RACE!!! :gah:

Now that has caffeine in it for sure (I think like 210 or so though) and stay away from MuscleTech's N.O. Product, i forgot what it's called but it has like 400mg's of caffeine as well.

So what exactly is it about Beta Alanine that makes me feel like this? I'm totally loving it though.... I get this incredible pump and boost in confidence, and I'm quickly on my way back to my original strength :cool:

And what other stuff would you recommend?? I'm curious to maybe "conjure up" my own recipes like you're doing Ski :D

Didn't run yesterday because the little one woke up too early. I did get a run in this morning though. Knocked out a 5k in 28min.

Edit...

It was 28 min for the 5k and then did 7 min cool down....

Last edited:
Morning Fellas! Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend! I'm really liking this 24 hour gym I joined. I always have access, even on holidays!!

Nice job on the run time Lance, keep up the good work!!

I was horribly sick for the past two weeks and finially able to get back to do some running. Funny that after only 2 weeks, I can tell that my times have gone up.

Another crossfit session tonight
50 box jumps
50 pushups
50 situps
50 wallballs
50 squats
50 kettlebell swings
50 push press
and to finish 5x3 rounds on the heavy bag

Back