The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all you whey sticklers out there put it down for a bit and try this. (i think i may be done with whey sans post workout only!) I've taken whey for a few years now but i'm moving to this except post workout, when whey is only really needed anyways. Now this don't taste as good as your milk chocolate or cinnamon buns etc. but were not girls looking for a Candy bar are we? (it's actually quite good frothy and if you put fruit in your like i do it's even better)

VT-EP12-001.jpg

I love that this stuff has bee pollen in it, and digestive enzymes (and no sucralose which can inhibit thyroid function.. all natural baby)
100% Egg Protein Information
100% EGG PROTEIN
Egg Protein Powder is energizing formula providing nutrients beneficial for muscle growth and healing after workouts with added bee pollen for enhanced energy.

Manufacturer's Product Research:
Enzyme Activated. P.E.R. 3.9 supports muscle growth. 100% Egg Protein was formulated by Val Vasilef; N.D.; winner of over 80 physique; power and weight lifting awards including Mr. America and also a researcher of longevity in the field of gerontology; sport science and advanced nutrition; who advocates protein as a necessary daily essential food to build muscle growth and repair the body. Bee Pollen which is being used by many super athletes is included in Vitol's formula along with Papain and Bromelain which aids in digestion.

Ingredients:
Natural Pure Egg White Albumin (with a P.E.Rof 3.9)100%; Natural Bee Pollen; Natural Papaya Enzymes (papain); Natural Pineapple Enzymes (bromelain); Natural Vanilla Flavoring
Contains:
Papain; Bromelain; Bee Pollen
Additional Ingredients:
Methionine975mg*; Tryptophane420mg*; Valine..1820mg*; Leucine1985mg*; Alanine1225mg; Arginine1252mg; Aspartic Acid2410mg; Cystine701mg; Glutamic Acid3012mg; Isoleucine1450mg*; Lysine1624mg*; Phenylalanine1425mg*; Threonine1154mg*; Glycine796mg; Histidine534mg; Proline811mg; Serine1548mg; Tyrosine925mg; [*The Essential Amino Acids]
100% Egg Protein Recommended Daily Allowance
Calories - 102, Protein - 24gm, Carbohydrate - 0gm, Fat - 0gm, Protein - 51%, Riboflavin - 35%, Vitamin B6 - 25%, Biotin - 5%, Iodine - 10%, Vitamin A - less than - 2%, Vitamin C - less than - 2%, Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - less than - 2%, Calcium - less than - 2%, Vitamin B3 (niacin) - less than - 2%, Iron - less than - 2%, [% U.S. Daily Recommended Allowances (U.S. RDA)]

100% Egg Protein Contains
Papain, Bromelain, Bee Pollen

100% Egg Protein Does Not Contain
Fat, Sugar, Starch, Salt, Cholesterol, Carbohydrate, Synthetic Coloring, Artificial Sweetener, Coal Tar Derivatives.

(DISCOUNTANABOLICS.COM HAS THIS CHEAP AS WELL)

By L.Norton
Egg Protein- Eggs have the best amino acid profile available on a single protein. They also have the highest net nitrogen utilization rating, which means that you use more nitrogen which is what actually builds the muscle. Think about it, you're eating a complete animal, it's nature's gift to bodybuilders.
I personally have experienced noticeable gains when I increased my egg consumption. Egg is a medium rate digesting protein, about 1.5-3 hours. So what is it good for: Egg protein would be good at breakfast, lunch, whenever, save post workout and before bed.

Whey since it is digested in about 30 minutes. For this same reason, you should not take whey on an empty stomach or by itself at any other time of the day. Another reason whey should only really be used post workout is because at any other time when it is taken by itself your body only uses about 30% of the amino acids. You see, whey gives your body such a quick flood of aminos that the body thinks it has more protein than it actually does and it sends the "excess" to the liver, where it is oxidized and used as energy.

Sorry for the long post i'm just so happy i found an alternative worthy IMO of whey. (whey has it's place but it's over hyped IMO and over used)

Some reviews
stars_5.gif
finally a product that stops the waste of money!
This is the highest quality product I have used.. much better than all the "ion exhanged whey supplements" out there. PERIOD. I used to spend $150-$200 every month or so trying products until I found this one on the shelf and out of sheer curiosity I tried it.. - No hype, no long pseudoscientific technical studies published on the back, no flashy colors or free "protein packet" samples... Mixes instantly iinto plain water and has no after taste.. ( it can get to be slightly gritty- if you add 2 tablespoons but suck it up-- you can't have it all!) No bloat no gas at all and no splenda- (sucralose)/ I use it on empty stomach in morning and it curbs any cravings for crappy breakfast foods you normally give into. I now spend $50 or so on this a month and I have money left over to do somethings else besided waste it on protein suppliments that collect dust it the pantry

stars_5.gif
Superior to any other Egg on the market
I have tried all the egg protein powders on the market. This is by far the best one. It is all natural and what makes this egg protein good is a former Mr. America developed it years ago. The company has been in business for over 25 years
stars_5.gif
AMAZING !
I use this stuff as a post workout supplement. It mixes well in milk and taste like a milk shake. This is the only supplement I have been on for several weeks and have had amazing results in muscle gains. Don't get sucked in to the hype that you have to use whey for real muscle gains. This stuff works!
stars_5.gif
The Best
As a former Mr.Georgia and Mr.Florida and approaching 50 years of age this is the best protein i have EVER USED. It assimilates so well and does'nt taste Bad.My smooothies are delicious, smoothies home made with fruit juice is m Junk Food.
stars_5.gif
the best!
Vitol egg powder is the absolute best protein powder there is. Don't buy into the hype that you MUST use whey powder, because this stuff is just as effective. 2 tablespoons will disappear in just about anything, I mix mine with 12 oz. of orange juice or some TwinLabs Ultra Fuel for a perfect post-workout drink.

Last edited:
Have any of you heard of Scooby or seen his videos on youtube? He's a 48-year-old natural bodybuilder that produces videos with good basic training advice for at home workouts. Considering his physique is natural, I can only assume he knows what he is talking about. I found his website last week and he just opened a new forum today.

https://scoobysworkshop.com/

Feeling good today, got that nice, really used 'em feeling in my shoulders, chest and back. You can work out your muscles and not have that feeling, but it's always nice to get it because then you really feel like you're getting things done.

I can't feel my back at all! Rows are hard things to do! on the upside tomorows cardio day. I feel like I'm doing more on cardio day

After doing back and Bi's today (and after taking Superpump250) My arms were so pumped and huge i could hardly reach behind my neck/head to put shampoo in the shower after. My arms were so huge i had to laugh.

For all you whey sticklers out there put it down for a bit and try this. (i think i may be done with whey sans post workout only!) I've taken whey for a few years now but i'm moving to this except post workout, when whey is only really needed anyways. Now this don't taste as good as your milk chocolate or cinnamon buns etc. but were not girls looking for a Candy bar are we? (it's actually quite good frothy and if you put fruit in your like i do it's even better)

VT-EP12-001.jpg

I love that this stuff has bee pollen in it, and digestive enzymes (and no sucralose which can inhibit thyroid function.. all natural baby)
100% Egg Protein Information
100% EGG PROTEIN
Egg Protein Powder is energizing formula providing nutrients beneficial for muscle growth and healing after workouts with added bee pollen for enhanced energy.

Manufacturer's Product Research:
Enzyme Activated. P.E.R. 3.9 supports muscle growth. 100% Egg Protein was formulated by Val Vasilef; N.D.; winner of over 80 physique; power and weight lifting awards including Mr. America and also a researcher of longevity in the field of gerontology; sport science and advanced nutrition; who advocates protein as a necessary daily essential food to build muscle growth and repair the body. Bee Pollen which is being used by many super athletes is included in Vitol's formula along with Papain and Bromelain which aids in digestion.

Ingredients:
Natural Pure Egg White Albumin (with a P.E.Rof 3.9)100%; Natural Bee Pollen; Natural Papaya Enzymes (papain); Natural Pineapple Enzymes (bromelain); Natural Vanilla Flavoring
Contains:
Papain; Bromelain; Bee Pollen
Additional Ingredients:
Methionine975mg*; Tryptophane420mg*; Valine..1820mg*; Leucine1985mg*; Alanine1225mg; Arginine1252mg; Aspartic Acid2410mg; Cystine701mg; Glutamic Acid3012mg; Isoleucine1450mg*; Lysine1624mg*; Phenylalanine1425mg*; Threonine1154mg*; Glycine796mg; Histidine534mg; Proline811mg; Serine1548mg; Tyrosine925mg; [*The Essential Amino Acids]
100% Egg Protein Recommended Daily Allowance
Calories - 102, Protein - 24gm, Carbohydrate - 0gm, Fat - 0gm, Protein - 51%, Riboflavin - 35%, Vitamin B6 - 25%, Biotin - 5%, Iodine - 10%, Vitamin A - less than - 2%, Vitamin C - less than - 2%, Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - less than - 2%, Calcium - less than - 2%, Vitamin B3 (niacin) - less than - 2%, Iron - less than - 2%, [% U.S. Daily Recommended Allowances (U.S. RDA)]

100% Egg Protein Contains
Papain, Bromelain, Bee Pollen

100% Egg Protein Does Not Contain
Fat, Sugar, Starch, Salt, Cholesterol, Carbohydrate, Synthetic Coloring, Artificial Sweetener, Coal Tar Derivatives.

(DISCOUNTANABOLICS.COM HAS THIS CHEAP AS WELL)

By L.Norton
Egg Protein- Eggs have the best amino acid profile available on a single protein. They also have the highest net nitrogen utilization rating, which means that you use more nitrogen which is what actually builds the muscle. Think about it, you're eating a complete animal, it's nature's gift to bodybuilders.
I personally have experienced noticeable gains when I increased my egg consumption. Egg is a medium rate digesting protein, about 1.5-3 hours. So what is it good for: Egg protein would be good at breakfast, lunch, whenever, save post workout and before bed.

Whey since it is digested in about 30 minutes. For this same reason, you should not take whey on an empty stomach or by itself at any other time of the day. Another reason whey should only really be used post workout is because at any other time when it is taken by itself your body only uses about 30% of the amino acids. You see, whey gives your body such a quick flood of aminos that the body thinks it has more protein than it actually does and it sends the "excess" to the liver, where it is oxidized and used as energy.

Sorry for the long post i'm just so happy i found an alternative worthy IMO of whey. (whey has it's place but it's over hyped IMO and over used)

Some reviews
stars_5.gif
finally a product that stops the waste of money!
This is the highest quality product I have used.. much better than all the "ion exhanged whey supplements" out there. PERIOD. I used to spend $150-$200 every month or so trying products until I found this one on the shelf and out of sheer curiosity I tried it.. - No hype, no long pseudoscientific technical studies published on the back, no flashy colors or free "protein packet" samples... Mixes instantly iinto plain water and has no after taste.. ( it can get to be slightly gritty- if you add 2 tablespoons but suck it up-- you can't have it all!) No bloat no gas at all and no splenda- (sucralose)/ I use it on empty stomach in morning and it curbs any cravings for crappy breakfast foods you normally give into. I now spend $50 or so on this a month and I have money left over to do somethings else besided waste it on protein suppliments that collect dust it the pantry

stars_5.gif
Superior to any other Egg on the market
I have tried all the egg protein powders on the market. This is by far the best one. It is all natural and what makes this egg protein good is a former Mr. America developed it years ago. The company has been in business for over 25 years
stars_5.gif
AMAZING !
I use this stuff as a post workout supplement. It mixes well in milk and taste like a milk shake. This is the only supplement I have been on for several weeks and have had amazing results in muscle gains. Don't get sucked in to the hype that you have to use whey for real muscle gains. This stuff works!
stars_5.gif
The Best
As a former Mr.Georgia and Mr.Florida and approaching 50 years of age this is the best protein i have EVER USED. It assimilates so well and does'nt taste Bad.My smooothies are delicious, smoothies home made with fruit juice is m Junk Food.
stars_5.gif
the best!
Vitol egg powder is the absolute best protein powder there is. Don't buy into the hype that you MUST use whey powder, because this stuff is just as effective. 2 tablespoons will disappear in just about anything, I mix mine with 12 oz. of orange juice or some TwinLabs Ultra Fuel for a perfect post-workout drink.

Who sells these, I'm gonna look around for them, looks like I might of found a substitute for my 10 egg whites in the morning, although the combine combination I would have to eat two of these and that all ready puts me at 50 carbs for the day and breakfast, so it looks like no carbs after these guys :lol

U gotta link Krayt?

Who sells these, I'm gonna look around for them, looks like I might of found a substitute for my 10 egg whites in the morning, although the combine combination I would have to eat two of these and that all ready puts me at 50 carbs for the day and breakfast, so it looks like no carbs after these guys :lol

U gotta link Krayt?

vader-nooooo.jpg

You know, it almost scares me t hat as good a shape as I feel I'm in and the definite improvements I'm making, I'm not even at the best I've ever been. At my best in college, I could wear my old high school class ring, but I still can't right now, but I'm closest yet, I'm past the last knuckle, almost all the way down, I figure, maybe 6lbs more or so and I'll be there. Looser pants and wearing that ring again are the big signs for me, pants are loser, though they were bigger than last time I tried losing, but that ring hasn't been touched since high school, I didn't want to screw with it when I knew just losing weight would take care of things, it'll feel like a big triumph just to get back to that point.

https://www.discountanabolics.com/p/VL02

There's also a smaller can (12oz) for like 9$ if you wanna try it first. I'm sticking with this stuff.

Awesome thanks and I just read no carbs as well, I like that, I thought I read earlier that it had something like 24-25 grams... Sounds like an awesome substitute. Did u say that you all ready tried some, I was more wondering about the after taste. My girl is beginning to say she can smell the egg whites on me whenever I drink them in the morning and even later on that day. :lol I don't mind it for me because they don't bother me at all but I guess I could be more courtest for others :lol

Yeah i've had two shakes so far. Pretty much tastes like unflavored whey with a hint of vanilla for an after taste. (which is the only flavor it comes in) I gotta think it would be way better on the after taste scene than plain ol' egg whites. I like it,(taste wise) gives me a little zip, must be the bee pollen.

Plus it's only 2 tsps for a serving not a WHOLE big scoop like whey. (economical) I'm just taking one scoop whey PW now. I used to take whey for breakfast with some oatmeal but now i'm gonna use this.

Yeah i've had two shakes so far. Pretty much tastes like unflavored whey with a hint of vanilla for an after taste. (which is the only flavor it comes in) I gotta think it would be way better on the after taste scene than plain ol' egg whites. I like it,(taste wise) gives me a little zip, must be the bee pollen.

Plus it's only 2 tsps for a serving not a WHOLE big scoop like whey. (economical) I'm just taking one scoop whey PW now. I used to take whey for breakfast with some oatmeal but now i'm gonna use this.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53846&highlight=china

fail.jpg

My weekend was full of pizza, beer and taking care of my hungover Wife. Pretty nice. :lol

Getting things back on track today, getting ready to implement my new routine tomorrow!

Back