The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hit legs today and hit them so hard and fast I felt like upchuck during the last set of 20's for 315lbs on squat. 5th set. :rock

Free stuff :rock

IMG_02035.JPG

I spent much of Saturday at the beach and almost the entire afternoon yesterday at my parents' pool... I have to tell you, it feels nice not to be embarrassed to take my shirt off. I'm not in perfect shape by any stretch, but I've come a ways since last summer.

I spent much of Saturday at the beach and almost the entire afternoon yesterday at my parents' pool... I have to tell you, it feels nice not to be embarrassed to take my shirt off. I'm not in perfect shape by any stretch, but I've come a ways since last summer.

This is my true goal. :eek::(:eek:

We'll see, I haven't really committed to a TV series in a long time, the only show I watch regularly is Two and a half Men, the rest is old shows I like on DVD, not a fan of most new stuff. My dad was a V fan when it first aired and when he bought the 2 VHS box sets that came out I'd watch them with him, never caught the show but I enjoyed the movies, though that baby freaked me out :lol I like Marc Singer as a star, I thought he was good, be curious just how this new series pans out, some pretty solid actors in the original, Michael Ironside, Robert Englund.

We'll see, I haven't really committed to a TV series in a long time, the only show I watch regularly is Two and a half Men, the rest is old shows I like on DVD, not a fan of most new stuff. My dad was a V fan when it first aired and when he bought the 2 VHS box sets that came out I'd watch them with him, never caught the show but I enjoyed the movies, though that baby freaked me out :lol I like Marc Singer as a star, I thought he was good, be curious just how this new series pans out, some pretty solid actors in the original, Michael Ironside, Robert Englund.

Awesome!

I watch Two and a Half Men as well along side with The Big Bang Theory and that is about it for TV. :rock

I actually even wear shirts like Charlie because of that show, I actually think I look pretty good in them, and hopefully after this winter, I'll be in the shape I'm aiming for and getting girls like him :lol

I have this style with white instead of the light blue, and same thing but the light blue like in this photo instead of the black, and a couple others that look similar but more along the lines of a Tony Soprano style.

CHS-4-Ice-Blue-129x182.jpg

I am looking forward to the gym tomorrow as I missed today. I played my last hockey game last night and we won nicely and I scored 2 goals to help. Later in the game I got nailed in the head and have been feeling it ever since, in fact I had to take the day off of work due to the dizziness and fatigue. Since this is the off season I will be pushing myself very hard till the winter season starts up in about a month or so.

Back