The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to go there, I crack myself up sometimes!!! :D

2795_image_5-p.jpg

How's everyone's training going at the moment? I was roughly 190lbs 10% bodyfat at 5'8" 2-3 months ago. Since then i've tweaked my diet & started doing cardio, down to 180lbs 6% bodyfat. I've lost a bit of strength & my energy conks out sometimes, but i'm much faster & I look awesome without a shirt on. For any overweight dudes here, start training, and see the looks women give you once you lean down.

I am training by myself for the most part but just picked up a trainer today just to give me a little push. We shall see what it is like after 6 weeks.

How's everyone's training going at the moment? I was roughly 190lbs 10% bodyfat at 5'8" 2-3 months ago. Since then i've tweaked my diet & started doing cardio, down to 180lbs 6% bodyfat. I've lost a bit of strength & my energy conks out sometimes, but i'm much faster & I look awesome without a shirt on. For any overweight dudes here, start training, and see the looks women give you once you lean down.

Training is going well... like you, I'm 5'8" and as of yesterday, I'm down to 173. Trying to tone up and lost fat right now. Will hit the heavier weights come fall and winter.

Well that was great.
I started working out with the trainer and after about 30mins I passed out on the gym floor. I have never had this happen or even been close so it was a big surprise to me. I ate well before going and thought I had enough to drink, but I guess not as I was pale white.

Oh well, rest day tomorrow and then back Monday.

Well that was great.
I started working out with the trainer and after about 30mins I passed out on the gym floor. I have never had this happen or even been close so it was a big surprise to me. I ate well before going and thought I had enough to drink, but I guess not as I was pale white.

Oh well, rest day tomorrow and then back Monday.

You mean, you actually passed out man?

You mean, you actually passed out man?

Yes. I was out cold. I was talking to the trainer and the next thing I know I was looking up at him. They gave me a gatoraid and I was much better.

I think this is a combination of lack of sleep last night due to work and the head injury I got last week as I have never been this way before.

Yes. I was out cold. I was talking to the trainer and the next thing I know I was looking up at him. They gave me a gatoraid and I was much better.

I think this is a combination of lack of sleep last night due to work and the head injury I got last week as I have never been this way before.

Wow dude, keep an eye on yourself ok?, and go see a doctor if you think you need to...Glad your ok tho.

Wow dude, keep an eye on yourself ok?, and go see a doctor if you think you need to...Glad your ok tho.

Don't worry about me bro. I will bounce back and already feel fine today so I will be back at the gym tomorrow and ready to work hard. Thanks for the concern.

Back