The Strain on FX - starts July 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the introduction of The Master in the opening prologue, especially since Del Toro directed it. The part with the Ancients was both interesting and disturbing. Also the last part with them fighting off the vamps was great too.

Loved the introduction of The Master in the opening prologue, especially since Del Toro directed it. The part with the Ancients was both interesting and disturbing. Also the last part with them fighting off the vamps was great too.

I did too. Hopefully in his next incarnation he'll be creepier.

I feel the historical parts and basically anything Abe are the only good parts of this show for me right now. The ancients are intriguing as well. I think the new son is lousy compared to the old one and wasp man still annoys me. The first half of the episode was way better than the second. It's hard for me to get as excited about this show compared to the beginning. I just feel the writing isn't consistant and there seems to be a lot of annoying or forgettable characters in the show right now.

I feel the historical parts and basically anything Abe are the only good parts of this show for me right now. The ancients are intriguing as well. I think the new son is lousy compared to the old one and wasp man still annoys me. The first half of the episode was way better than the second. It's hard for me to get as excited about this show compared to the beginning. I just feel the writing isn't consistant and there seems to be a lot of annoying or forgettable characters in the show right now.
:rotfl Wasp Man is annoying.

Think someone said that Dave's OK with posting spoiler since it already aired/published. At least this episode aired.

Think someone said that Dave's OK with posting spoiler since it already aired/published. At least this episode aired.

That is a book spoiler. Please be careful with those. The Master's new incarnation hadn't been picked yet on the show.

That is a book spoiler. Please be careful with those. The Master's new incarnation hadn't been picked yet on the show.

Yes and no. You see how the Master can move from one body to another in the prologue and later he clearly tells Eichorst who to go and get when they're discussing the state of his current body - only the fetching and new transfer aren't shown in the episode.

If it hasn't been shown or acknowledged on screen then it is a spoiler and should be tagged as such.

It really comes down to common courtesy for people watching the show and following the related thread on this board. If there is any doubt in your mind that what you are posting could be a spoiler, then all it takes is an extra 2 seconds to throw spoiler tags on it. Is that too much to ask?

I'm not commenting on whether or not a spoiler tag should be used - as far as I know that's been fixed by Matt. I'm just saying that if one has watched the episode and paid attention, what was in that spoiler should already be known.

This happens all the time in every thread about movies and TV shows. There will always be spoilers for someone, even if they come in here during the off season. The ultimate advice is if you want to stay absolutely spoiler free, don't participate in threads about the content. That's the only way to even begin to avoid them.

I try not to post spoilers, but I don't care if someone else does. It's just not that big a deal.

Back