The Strain on FX - starts July 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after seeing antman, I think I dislike mr. yellow jacket even more. I really thought the kid was going to get killed off in the recent episode. I was shocked to see those mercenary vamps get knocked off so easily.

after seeing antman, I think I dislike mr. yellow jacket even more. I really thought the kid was going to get killed off in the recent episode. I was shocked to see those mercenary vamps get knocked off so easily.

I didn't like that they went out so easily, IF they did.

Zack just has one of those faces that I just want to smack. :lol

He is infinitely more worse than Carl ever was.

I also don't think the merc vamps are done yet. Prisoners that Palmer will use for leverage somehow.

I also don't think the merc vamps are done yet. Prisoners that Palmer will use for leverage somehow.

Did they include the main merc? Can't remember his name though.

Knew that trap was coming in the sneak pick from last episode of this one. That old business man ain't a dummy.

Yeah, that was who Gus was trying to pull out at the end.

I thought so but I watched 6 shows on Sunday and by the time I got to it my mind was trailing.

I figured he'd have more of a part in all of this, that's why I don't think they, or he, are goners.

them bursting into blue flame in the trap floor didn't convince you, huh? While that wasn't in the books. they are all dead I'm sure

They didn't play as big of a part in this as I thought they would. So who's going to feed the ancients then?

them bursting into blue flame in the trap floor didn't convince you, huh? While that wasn't in the books. they are all dead I'm sure

You just never know with these kinds of series.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I imagine them being captured and/or killed is setting up my favourite character from the books.

Also you can certainly tell that Guillermo Del Toro did this. The vamps look almost identical to the reapers from blade 2. I was at my parents watching this after dinner and my dad walks in and legitimately asks "Where's blade, shouldn't he be killing these guys?"

Nope because they didn't burst into flames. Stop jumping to conclusions.
Jumping to conclusions? Seriously? Sorry you were not paying attention. Not to be a ****, but f-that. Did you not see them melting? And this just never happened in the books. There was a vamp squad, just not led by the guy in the show that said, 'we need you to survive' to the gang banger dude. His death will allow the show to introduce

Last edited:
Jumping to conclusions? Seriously? Sorry you were not paying attention. Not to be a ****, but f-that. Did you not see them melting? And this just never happened in the books. There was a vamp squad, just not led by the guy in the show that said, 'we need you to survive' to the gang banger dude. His death will allow the show to introduce

When Gus left the room, they were still alive. Smoldering and melting yes, but still alive. Is it out of the realm of possibility that Palmer turned the lights off after Gus left to keep at least one of them alive for questioning? Torture them to find out what the attack was all about? Try and gain some leverage against his enemies? Maybe, maybe not, but you have already written them off without any confirmation.

I was already aware of your spoiler and that still doesn't mean the merc vamps are dead.

When Gus left the room, they were still alive. Smoldering and melting yes, but still alive. Is it out of the realm of possibility that Palmer turned the lights off after Gus left to keep at least one of them alive for questioning? Torture them to find out what the attack was all about? Try and gain some leverage against his enemies? Maybe, maybe not, but you have already written them off without any confirmation.

I was already aware of your spoiler and that still doesn't mean the merc vamps are dead.

we shall see...and palmer is being babysat by a master stooge, in the form of Bovilar, so Palmer may not want to piss off the master by keeping his enemies alive.....sent an email to a buddy of mine working on the show....I gotta know now....lol

For what it's worth, the guy who plays Vaun isn't listed on IMDB to appear on any more episodes this season. In contrast, Corey Stoll is listed to appear in every single episode for season 2.

Ok got a response from my buddy - he said that there was a deleted scene in which gus pulls vaun out of the trap then bolivar or one of those does him in. His last response is, 'tune in next week to see what actually happens' so maybe I did jump to conclusions!!!!

Back