The Thing PF Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures Pixar, I just ordered this and I can't wait to get it.

Finally got my Thing PF today, along with some other sausomely awesome SS items... :D

DSC07406.jpg

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07428.jpg

I think the Goblin bust is one of the best, if not the best of the LSB line.:cool:

I really like that Goblin bust....that and IM have been the only ones that I've really liked. Hulk was an almost there and Doom should have looked slightly more like the PF IMHO but either way I'm not a fan of the LS line and hope that some of those designs will make it to 1:1

Woot! Sideshow gets stuff done with a quickness. I ordered him this morning at like 12:30 and he is shipping today!! I just wish my Cap Exclusive WL would convert, along with my SIM! I really don't wanna spend the money they are going for on eBay. Maybe I'll try for a Hulk Vs Spider-man EX. I love things that light up!:monkey5 Shiney!

The red seems to get emphasized in pictures but in person, it blends it well. Trust me, the pictures do not do this piece justice. This is one of my favorite PF's, the scale, size, detail and paint are just great!

Back