The thing with trousers..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThingPantsPF_01.jpg
I love that look, but it's not enough to make me buy another one...depends on what the ES is. :monkey3 :D

250 :D:D:D

and a good way to display both facial expressions with enough differences between both pieces to justify it IMO
Good point, I might seriously consider picking this one up, as I am a fan of this look especially with the '4' logo on the pants.

why? its a word that has changed meaning threw the years! Its how the world turns.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

yep...gay technically means happy but was adopted by the homosexual community years ago when there was a lot of prejudice and it unofficially stood for Good As You

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

yep...gay technically means happy but was adopted by the homosexual community years ago when there was a lot of prejudice and it stood for Good As You

and now it has be taken again to mean something else! and in 10 years in will probably mean something else!

My Microsoft Word is in puertorican to!!! what can i do!!

and now it has be taken again to mean something else! and in 10 years in will probably mean something else!

My Microsoft Word is in puertorican to!!! what can i do!!

learn english? :lol:lol
I tease...your english is better than my spanish....papi :D:D

you Guys think Thing with pants will be in stock tonight ???

dunno..but maybe tomorrow @ newsletter

but this kinda reminds me of previous international exclusives

Yeah I meant Tomorrow, in the newsletter....I tought we were Thursday...:duh

Back