The thing with trousers..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you want a PRS? Man, the music's got a hold on you. :lol

Man, you know it!! Music is what i live for. I do want that PRS but it will be a long time before I will be able to actually get one....sadly. :lol

Right now I am as happy as Eli with my Mesa Boogie so no need to rush into any other big purchases. Best amp in the friggin world! :rock

Man, you know it!! Music is what i live for. I do want that PRS but it will be a long time before I will be able to actually get one....sadly. :lol

Right now I am as happy as Eli with my Mesa Boogie so no need to rush into any other big purchases. Best amp in the friggin world! :rock

Yeah, Mesa is a great amp. Them, Marshall and Orange are my favs.

PRS is a great guitar, and well worth the money. I've played one at a few shows in the past, but never owned one. Les Paul will have to do :lol

I feel the same way man...about the amps...especially in the order you listed them. :lol

I am going to post a picture of my half stack soon. It's a thing of beauty. I custom ordered it so it looks a little different than others you have seen. :naughty

I also think PRS makes a great guitar....even better than how Gibsons have been coming out recently. Tighter quality control and an overall nice feel to them. I have noticed many problems with some Les Pauls recently like bad paint and sloppy workmanship. Also, my damn g string goes out of tune every chance it gets. :(

back on topic, this version is lame. Boots look stupid and a little cheap, more like baby booties. I wish this wasn't being released and further diluting the edition size already out. My $0.02.

Maybe SS will just sell us the extra pairs of pants and booties to allow us to dress up the same exact one we already purchased.

Jase is gay?! Oh man I didn't know that. No wonder him and Eli get along so fabulously. :D

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Just kidding. Great to have you here Jase. Gay people rock. :rock

Thanks.....most of all of the Freaks rock, regardless of being gay, straight, or bi. This is an awesome forum and I feel lucky to be part of it! :rock

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Thanks.....most of all of the Freaks rock, regardless of being gay, straight, or bi. This is an awesome forum and I feel lucky to be part of it! :rock

This definitely is an awesome forum. People are great around here and we all joke around like a big nerdy family would. :lol :rock

Anyway back to the Thing. I do actually like the exclusive version better. Although, I do like that Fantastic 4 emblem. I kind of wish they had included that on the original versions.

I actually like it but not sure if I like it enough to buy another piece especially with everything else hitting......

i already have the exclusive and am very happy with it.

Boots look kinda funny.

whether or not it's a EU exclusive, i won't be losing any sleep over this one.

Every time I see this thread, it makes me think it should be the title of an old 1950's low-budget horror movie!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

repost the pics here

ThingPantsPF_03.jpg

ThingPantsPF_01.jpg

ThingPantsPF_04.jpg

the boots look like they are made of fabric?

if SS had made a sculpted polystone boot i would have kept my order!

as is,i'll cancel..

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

yep...gay technically means happy but was adopted by the homosexual community years ago when there was a lot of prejudice and it unofficially stood for Good As You
Thanks for the info! I never knew that and it's good to learn things.

As for The Thing with trousers...

THE iconic old school "The Thing" with MODERN FF trousers??? There is something really wrong here. I'm not against a 2nd very limited (official?) Exclusive, but... THIS is like making... I just can't find a matching comparison.

These aren't really Trousers either.....I'm still reserving whether or not to buy it until I see it announced in the NL which will probably be this week

throw on a trenchcoat and real trousers (not spandex) and a hat and maybe it could be justified for near identical release. I'm sure it'll still sellout quickly because of the exclusive low ES, but I wont be getting it, even if I could.

throw on a trenchcoat and real trousers (not spandex) and a hat and maybe it could be justified for near identical release. I'm sure it'll still sellout quickly because of the exclusive low ES, but I wont be getting it, even if I could.

I like this idea. I would buy that- I always liked that look. :)

My thoughts are that this is offered tonight in the Newsletter......what are the odds you think?

Back