The thing with trousers..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want pics. Then I'll make my decision on whether to make fun of or praise.

thing01ej5.jpg

In a way, I'm not surprized that Sideshow makes a move like this - if this is true of course. This is something we can expect from a company that slowly, but also confidently shows more interest in making money, than in their fans. That's how bad it has gotten.

I couldn't find any pics.....all the pics I found were of him in the FF pants with the Trench over it.....anyone have a good source for where we could find him in them? Are they Relaxed Fit? Loose Fit? Double pleated? Wrinkle Free? :lol

I couldn't find any pics.....all the pics I found were of him in the FF pants with the Trench over it.....anyone have a good source for where we could find him in them? Are they Relaxed Fit? Loose Fit? Double pleated? Wrinkle Free? :lol

I think the first version will be denim capris then the super secret limited international version will feature kulats.

:lol:lol:lol

Yet another Marvel 1/4 scale rehash.

First there was the SIM now this. :rolleyes:

What's next a green jumpsuit Red Skull? :monkey4

The "pants" Thing should have been the SS exclusive from the start. I know someone on this board made this suggestion months ago.

How about SS include an alternate head with this version of the Thing? It could be the helmet that Ben wore for a while during the 90's.

ff_375_2.jpg

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

i'd like to see him in denim overalls w/a pitchfork in his hand, a straw hat, and a stalk of wheat in his mouth

Unless it's a EU exclusive, it sounds like that site just used the word "trousers" to describe the regular PF.

People on this side of the pond don't use the word "trousers", so I'd assume that it wasn't a description coming from SS HQ.

This is lame, why? Another exclusive version - almost assuredly doesn't have the change-o-head and is a markedly different costume for the character. He's appeared far more frequently in the shorts than pants and boots. And this doesn't even have a cool "must have" feature like stealth Iron Man.

I really don't understand all the bunched panties over this.

Back